View Full Version : Chances at 7 months - Vero

07-02-2003, 10:20 AM
Anyone ever try for Presidents week at Vero at the 7th month window?? I'm goint to try but was wondering if its a real busy time there. thanks

07-02-2003, 11:12 AM
I'm going to be trying also for a 2 bdrm. I hope we can get it my DS (12, 9) want to go to some of the spring trainings in the area. I on the other hand will not be dissappointed if we get "stuck" at WLV. So any way anyone have any past experience on this.

BTW, I just checked my flights and the prices have increased by $500 I paid $197 and now the tickets are $700

07-02-2003, 01:01 PM
you got a great rate, we just purchased lga-mco, 2/13-2/21, 310.00 per ticket!!!! I had 30 off each with old vouchers, so 280 still expensive, but at least they are non-stop. I was going to wait until I could get a room, but even today, those same seats are up to 360 a ticket!!!

07-02-2003, 01:13 PM
We're leaving out of LGA also but on the 14th and returning on the 22nd, we plan on doing Vero from Sun - Thurs and then we're on the 3 day disney cruise. Because of previous flight problems I like to fly in the day before, still haven't decided where we are going to stay for Sat night

07-02-2003, 08:05 PM
We leave for VB in 11 days!!! Our home resort is VWL. I called day by day (at the 7 month window) for our 2 BR at VB (arriving on a Sunday and checking out on a Friday). I got every day without having to be on a waitlsit. I was so happy!! We are bringing friends of ours and their 2 daughters (none of whom have ever been to Florida). After VB we head to WDW for a week at WL and BCV. Can someone make the clock go faster (and get all my work at the office done too!!)!!