PDA

View Full Version : grand floridian

spacemountain
07-01-2003, 10:38 PM
going on oct 12 and staying at the grand floridian- has ne1 ever been there??? what's it like??? is it cool for teens??? also i've never been there 4 halloween b4- what's that like 4 teens? thanx! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Cratster
07-01-2003, 11:50 PM
i stayed their last summer. i thought that it was the best resort on property. when we stayed there we had a partial castle view and could see all of space mountain. everynight we could go back and watch the fireworks from our balcony. when i stayed there, there wasn't too many teens there. but it is still a nice resort. if you like seeing mickey mouse and stuff like that around the hotel you may not like it. but i think that you will enjoy it.

Mickey Mouse Kid
07-02-2003, 01:45 PM
On my last trip I stayed at the Contemporary and we went on the monerail to see the other deluxe resorts, and me and my family thought the lobby looked a little plain. But, I think it is still a good resort!

Princess Ash
07-02-2003, 01:49 PM
I have stayed at the Grand Floridian twice. It is the most elegant amazing resort ive ever stayed at. It was so beautiful, u feel like you're in ur own little fancy world...is best how i can describe it. I played the piano in the lobby, which was such a memorable experience. We have also stayed in a room on the lagoon, from our room we could see Cinderella's Castle. We watched Fantasy in the Sky from our balcony and the dock near Narcossee's. We have also eaten at Narcossee's, very fun, but definitely a different experience. It was soooo fancy, lol. (I even ate french fries with a fork). We were able to watch the eletric water parade from the dock as well. Another benefit you get from staying at the Grand Floridian is the convenience of travel. There is a parking lot and bus stop, just like all the other resorts. However, you are also hooked up to the moneral system and the boat to the Magic Kingdom. It is the best hotel in Disney. Wow, look, ive gotten started and i can hardly stop. There is just so much to brag about for the Grand Floridian. There is the little restaurant where u can get breakfast, snacks, or dinner at anytime. Its soo convenient. Plus, there is little mouse ear boats (i think that's what they're called) and 2 pools, one with a water slide. Well, i think ill stop here...lol. Enjoy ur trip!!!

princessash2323
07-03-2003, 05:39 PM
Never Stayed at GF, but we went in it, it was just all to white and didnt look like it had to much fun stuff, Now just got back 5 days ago from disney (for 3weeks) and we stayed at the WL THat place it cool!!! We went on the roof (only for flag familys which once a day in the morning a family goes to the top and raises the 5 flags and u can see everything from there all the parks there a buch other stuff to, oo another favorite the whispering canyon, in there they make fun of you its great!

ListenToCKY
07-03-2003, 06:01 PM
I'm too poor to stay there :o