PDA

View Full Version : BCV Waitlist Success!

kathleena
07-01-2003, 05:23 PM
Yahoo for me and a word of encouragement for everyone else waiting for Oct. My waitlist of seven weeks for just one night (10/26) in a one bedroom finally came in today. We now have 2 nights at OKW in a studio, then six nights at BCV when our additional person arrives......

While I fidgeted during the wait, I kept telling myself that it would come in right after the Fairytale Vacation Promo ended. (I'm not sure what my excuse would have been if it didn't....)

So I called late today to make a PS for 10/29 and asked about my Oct waitlist. Hmmmmm, she said, I don't see any waitlist for Oct!!!! Wahooooooooo. I'm not sure who is more excited, me or the kids!

So, everyone else who is waiting - I hope the end of the promo is your magic wand too!! Here's hoping!

:bounce:

erikthewise
07-01-2003, 09:06 PM
Congratulations, and have a wonderful stay!

As new members last year we had to waitlist for our first trip home, and it worked out fine.

beattyfamily
07-01-2003, 10:40 PM
Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

I'm waitlisted for my first stay 'home' at BWV in Dec...wish me luck!

I'm curious. Was this a 7 month reservation or 11 months? I'm thinking of trying to stay at BC next October (2004) and was wondering what my chances are at 7 months for a 2 bedroom???

Should I book BWV at 11 months and then try for BC at 7? Thanks in advance!

KathyR
07-02-2003, 12:03 AM
beattyfamily-
Should I book BWV at 11 months and then try for BC at 7? Thanks in advance!

Absolutely, I would do this. It is better safe than sorry! This way, no matter what, you have a room :)

kathleena
07-02-2003, 08:18 PM
I'm curious. Was this a 7 month reservation or 11 months? I'm thinking of trying to stay at BC next October (2004) and was wondering what my chances are at 7 months for a 2 bedroom???

This was a 5 month ressie. I had a 10 month ressie for a studio and then we decided to bring an extra person, so I upgraded. Sunday and Monday were missing from a Sat-Thur ressie, but the CM called and got Monday for me. So I have been waiting 7 weeks to the day for this one night.

I would definately book at BWV at 11 months then call right at 7 months. I had to add on to my original studio at 7 months, because I didn't have enough BCV to book and I was waitlisted for two nights that came in within a week.

loveswdw
07-02-2003, 08:47 PM
Gosh-- I hope it comes through! We've been waitlisted for two months for a studio at either BCV or BWV during our Oct. trip. Still haven't heard anything. Thank goodness I have an OKW studio reserved just in case!!

loveswdw