PDA

View Full Version : Large number of resales????

WDWorld2003
07-01-2003, 04:57 PM
I've been watching the resales in case Disney uses ROFR on our current offer I will have another option. There are far more resales on the market now through the Timeshare Store than when I was first looking, especially in the last week or so.

I just wondered if it's the time of year or if it's because of the high resale value at the moment? Anyone else noticed this?

Granny
07-01-2003, 05:04 PM
I think it's just the normal ebb and flow of the resale market. I can't say that I've seen a trend towards more resales in general than I've seen over the past couple of years.

disny4ever
07-01-2003, 05:13 PM
My thoughts are....with over 70,000 DVC members, the amount of resales are very small.

TroyWDW
07-01-2003, 07:41 PM
I just wondered if it's the time of year or if it's because of the high resale value at the moment?Based on actual closing data, the number of resales has doubled in the past 12 months over historical rates. I haven't looked at the resales in the past month to know whether June is spiking to an even higher level.

Troy

CaptainMidnight
07-01-2003, 07:51 PM
Times are tough with the economy, lots of folks out of work. It can provide cash flow if needed.