PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Recipe?

Vicky in KS
07-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Hi

I am looking for a recipe, I think it is Dirt something. It has orea cookies and pudding and ???

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Vicky :jester:

disney4me4ever
07-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Hi~

Try this: http://cake.allrecipes.com/az/dirtcake.asp

I try alot of recipes from this website. This recipe had a 5 star rating, so I would feel pretty safe trying it out.

Hope that helps!
NAncy:earsgirl:

Still looking for a tag fairy!

dizneegirl
07-01-2003, 04:56 PM
Dirt Pudding

Make your favorite vanilla pudding, crush a boatload of Oreo cookies, and sprinkle over the top (you want about a 1/2 inch of Oreos).

For a great presentation, serve in a clean, new flower pot, with a plastic shovel or trowel. Insert a straw into the pudding, and put a flower in it.

You can also serve with gummy worms, but I HIGHLY recommend NOT putting the worms into the pudding... they get a little funny, as does the pudding! ;)

Rebecca12345
07-02-2003, 03:25 AM
I have seen another fun one It is with vanilla pudding, crushed vanilla wafers (sand) and little teddy grahams & gummy fish I think - so it's a beach scene. anyone seen this recipe? I think I am remembering it correctly :confused: :bounce:

Rebecca12345
07-02-2003, 03:35 AM
hi again I just found this on another board, Looks fun !

DESSERT/SNACK: Make "beach party cups". Use instant vanilla pudding and crushed vanilla wafers or graham cracker and a gumball put the vanilla pudding in a small clear plastic drinking cup then sprinkle the crushed wafers or graham cracker which represents "sand" and place a gumball on top of the sand as a "beach ball". Then stick in small paper drink umbrellas to add the finishing touches. Fill some cups with lemon meringue pie filling instead of the vanilla pudding- how yummy!

Make up some delicious "Sea Crunch". This is a combination of honey teddy grahams, small pretzel sticks, M&Ms, raisins, cheese goldfish crackers. The children love it!

Princesstimes2
07-03-2003, 09:37 PM
Disney serves a "worms and dirt" dessert. It is chocolate pudding on the bottom. Food processed oreos on top of the pudding and before adding all of the oreos place some gummy worms in, standing them up, and fill it the rest of the way with the oreos.