PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Vero soon? I need a favor

floridafam
07-01-2003, 08:10 AM
I read in another thread that the mugs they have now have Nemo on them?

Anyone willing to pick 2 up for me if I purchase them?

These are just for souvenier purposes. My kids will LOVE them and I know they will have different ones when we are there in October-last year they had glow in the dark Halloween ones or the Fall 2002 ones.

Anyway, I would love to put these in their stockings for Christmas.

If we could work something out that would be great!!

:D :D

Now that I think of it, do you think I could call the resort and have them send 2 and charge it to my CC?

PamOKW
07-01-2003, 08:23 AM
Now that I think of it, do you think I could call the resort and have them send 2 and charge it to my CC?

It's worth a call.

Randy Hopstetter
07-01-2003, 09:24 AM
:bounce: We are going VB on 7-11-03 if you can't get them shipped let me know. I would be happy to pick them up for you

Randy:smooth:

floridafam
07-01-2003, 09:48 AM

I did give them a ring. She actually said that they would HOLD them until October-which I thought was nice but I told her I would pay shipping on top of the cost of the mugs. Plus, we are going to buy mugs in October and I don't want to haul 6 mugs home when I don't have to.

I just know my kids will love them and she said they are going fast.

For some reason, Vero always has the cutest mugs. Last year we bought glow in the dark Halloween ones.

I'll let you know what she says.

:D

ncligs
07-01-2003, 10:54 AM
We will be at VB on Monday July 7th-12, if they won't ship them to you, just e-mail or PM me and we will bring them back to Ohio with us on July 12th. Then mail them to you.;)

floridafam
07-01-2003, 11:02 AM
You all are so nice.

I'm waiting to hear from Muriel at the resort.

It just seems a little silly to let them sit there until October.:D

mikesmom88
07-01-2003, 02:54 PM
If you do not get an answer before the July vactioners leave, we will be in Vero August 25-30.

I would be more than happy to pick them up for you!

Send me a PM if you need me to get them!

mrsdon
07-01-2003, 03:04 PM
If they are holding them to OCT i go early Nov, maybe we can work something out,

floridafam
07-01-2003, 04:08 PM
UPDATE

Muriel from in-room dining called me and she is shipping 2 of them-one for each of my children. 10.99 each and 8.95 shipping.

It couldn't have been any easier
:D

I just couldn't resist when I found out that they had Nemo on them because I knew we would probably not see those at the parks and they would have Fall or Halloween ones-which we intend on getting.

She said they are going fast and they probably be using just the "summer" ones soon. Who knows.

Just wanted to add. Muriel is very nice. I remember her from Shutters and room service.

Thanks again everyone and have fun at Vero Beach.