PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Park Hoppers

gracelrm
06-30-2003, 10:47 PM
Just read another thread about getting UPH and one post said they were not available for advanced purchase; only available at check-in. Well, we're planning a trip for DH's extended family next year and I've been trying to round up ticket information and discounts for some of the family members. I noticed on Deb's site that it lists a advanced purchase price for UPH? Anyone know anything about this? Also, I've wondered if you can use the DVC discount at DS on park passes? Does that work out to one of the best discounts for DVCers who don't have APs? TIA - I know someone here will know the answers.

Dean
07-01-2003, 06:24 AM
You cannot purchase UPH for DVC and you cannot combine the advance price with the DVC discount. You can get the 10% discount at the front desk. I think the other thread was referring to DVC only, at least that's how I took it.

WebmasterDoc
07-01-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by gracelrm
I noticed on Deb's site that it lists a advanced purchase price for UPH? Anyone know anything about this? Also, I've wondered if you can use the DVC discount at DS on park passes? Does that work out to one of the best discounts for DVCers who don't have APs? TIA - I know someone here will know the answers.

The advance purchase of UPH is not available thru MS (and thus not available for any room reserved using points). It is available with a cash reservation made thru CRO.

As Dean stated, the DVC discount is only available at the resort.

There is no DVC discount on passes sold at the Disney Store. A few members have reported getting the discount, but this was either due to overly generous or uninformed CM's at the store. DVC discounts on park admission is specifically excluded from our usual discount at TDS.