PDA

View Full Version : It's official, I have lost my mind

nicurn
06-30-2003, 12:36 PM
Well, now that I have discovered chalk, wire, fiber..... there is only one album that I have done that I absolutely HATE!!!! I mean totally dispise! (not just certain pages but the whole thing). Anyhow, I am now sitting here taking the pictures out to redo the darn thing! (I guess I'll have to move it to the top of the "to scrap" pile eh? :D ) Oh, I guess I should mention it's my wedding album. I think I was rushing when I did it finally last year. It's SOOOOOOO boring! I don't like some of the other albums I've done, but I can at least live with them.... Maggie

pattyT
06-30-2003, 07:48 PM
LOL MAggie
I can relate -
I'm just worried that in another 3 years I'll look at what I am doing now and feel the same way!
I AM NOT redoing all my albums every three years!
PattyT

Spinning
07-03-2003, 09:56 AM
YEs you are crazy!
I have an album like that! But it will just stay that way! I like a good laugh now and then!

crazyforpooh
07-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Yes you are crazy but, considering it your wedding album you probably are not crazy. I guess there's something about wanting that album to be extra special. I just took mine out of the acid type album and redid it. It's very simple and not very fancy but I like it all except one page which I've considered taking out all together but it's of DH and is Mom. I took someone else suggestion on how to do it and I absolutely hate it.

As for my albums from the beginning there are pages I don't care for but I can't say I have a whole album I don't like. I'm not going to look and see though because then I may agree with you and become crazy also. Besides I still have 7 years of DD life to do I don't have time to go back and do them all over. I will say my style has changed since I started but so have all the neat new products.

Have a great 4th

Laura
A Scrapaholic