PDA

View Full Version : we booked the fairytale package!

krispykremewissa
06-29-2003, 06:22 PM
My mom and dad called disney yesterday when I was at work and they found some dates and BAM! There goes $2,500! Oh well...For those of you who have been to the wilderness lodge, tell me I'll like it....Im not really impressed by the pictures I've seen. On the other hand, Im very happy because there are two Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party dates for us to choose from. We did that in 2001 and it was great.

DisneyGeek13_8_2006
06-30-2003, 02:51 PM
I've been to Wilderness Lodge twice once for 2 days and another time for 3 days but we stayed at Wilderness Lodge Villas that time. I really liked Wilderness Lodge! It was awesome, its amazing how they got the hotel to look just like a log cabin. The outside was cool but the inside was even better! There are Totem poles everywhere and a huge fire place that you can sit around. The rooms are really neat as well. If you want to you can ask the desk clerks when you check in if you can have a room with a bunk bed. The views from some of the rooms are really nice and make sure when you are they to ride the mouse boats that are on the lake they are really cool and you can ride them all the way over to the Magic Kingdom in the seven seas lagoon area. I hope that this can be some sort of help to you and I hope that you have a great time. I asked my parents awhile ago if we could book the Fairytale Vacation Package but they said no so I hope that you have a good time. Oh and one more thing if by chance you get the Travel Channel I recomend you watch the show Great Hotels on July 20th at 11:30am if you get the chance because at that time they will be checking out the Wilderness Lodge and that show lets you see pretty much what they whole hotel is like. Once again I hope this helps.:earsgirl:

Princess Ash
06-30-2003, 06:07 PM
We booked the Fairytale Package too, got the confirmation letter in the mail today!!! I can't wait! I can't believe we're actually going!

Ali Gator
06-30-2003, 11:46 PM
The Wilderness Lodge is beautiful. I absolutley love it there and never tire of it. You will have a great time I assure you.

<333
Alex