PDA

View Full Version : VWL Music

ArnyVee
06-29-2003, 05:21 PM
Just wanted to apologize for posting the information on the VWL CD that I put together.

Although, the CD has now made me want to visit VWL more than ever! I've never been there and now I'm getting excited to go and visit it.

Our next trip (hopefully first official trip 'home') will be approximately in Sept/Oct and I'm definitely going to stop in and listen to the music!

Maistre Gracey
06-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Be carefull..... If you think the music is good, you just may wind up with an add-on after you visit! :cool:

ArnyVee
06-29-2003, 05:47 PM
I'm already thinkin' about it and I'm not even an 'official' DVC member as of yet!

Happy Birthday Cat
06-29-2003, 06:59 PM
I never realized there were so many that they played (I saw the list from the other post). It seems to me that some have to have a higher rate of play than others. It seems like I always hear the theme to "How the West Was Won" and the theme to "The Magnificent Seven." Maybe it's just that they are both such great songs that they stick in my mind and I pay attention when they are on.

Without a doubt, the music adds to the great theme of the resort.

HBC

ArnyVee
06-29-2003, 07:37 PM
I'm sure it adds a lot to the theming!

I'm listening to my CD now and it's definitely gettin' me in the mood for a trip! :p

floridafam
06-29-2003, 08:08 PM
If you want to be a DVC member at VWL you better hurry :D (at least direct through Disney)

Are you going to WDW this week?

Are you planning on joining DVC while you are there?

Have a great trip!!!:D

ArnyVee
06-29-2003, 08:24 PM
I'm currently waitin' for my resale contract to go through. As soon as I am an 'official' DVC member, then I'm lookin' to do some add-on points.

I was thinkin' that my add-on points might be at VWL now that I've been getting into the music that Disney plays in the lobby areas.

I don't have a trip planned until Sept/Oct of this year. The countdown clock was set about two months ago in hopes of me becoming a DVC member by around this time. Looks like I might be right on the money if Disney doesn't exercise their ROFR. I should be hearin' anyday from Shontell at www.DVCByResale.com on my contract. :bounce:

Maistre Gracey
06-29-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by ArnyVee
I was thinkin' that my add-on points might be at VWL now that I've been getting into the music that Disney plays in the lobby areas.
Arny, I hate to tell you the awesome news, but the music is not only in the lobby area. You can hear it as you walk among the wilderness grounds, or by the quiet pool, even on you balcony during morning coffee.... ;)

ArnyVee
06-29-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Maistre Gracey
Arny, I hate to tell you the awesome news, but the music is not only in the lobby area. You can hear it as you walk among the wilderness grounds, or by the quiet pool, even on you balcony during morning coffee.... ;)

Ahhh...I love it!

I might just have to do that add-on quicker than I thought! :p

Paula H
06-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Yup, it's true that you can hear the music all over the resort ..... we just stayed in the Villas - 5459, I believe, which is a good hike from the elevators (and from the quiet pool) and when we opened the sliders.... we could here the music playing. I, too, was surprised at how long the song list was - there was a certain piece that seemed to be playing whenever I was in the lobby or at the pool. Can't wait to hear it again!!

Pig Pen
07-01-2003, 09:23 PM
Music was loud and clear from 8:00 am to 10:00 (?) pm. We sat on the balcony and drank in the atmosphere!