PDA

View Full Version : HH 2BR Photos

WebmasterDoc
06-29-2003, 04:56 PM
Since we're all settled in our 2BR, I thought I'd post a few <a href="http://disneydoc.homestead.com/HH2BR.html">pictures of the villa.</a>

Maistre Gracey
06-29-2003, 05:16 PM
Great pics! I really must learn how to do the picture thing... :p
Anyway, I love the color scheme of the master bedroom.
Thanx for posting....:cool:

lsutigger2
06-29-2003, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the pics. It is always great to see the other DVC properties.

Have a great vacation.

Macnjac87
06-29-2003, 10:20 PM
Thanks, Doc- you are the best!! those were the nicest pictures I've seen yet of an interior of any HH villa!!

draje01
06-29-2003, 10:24 PM
Great pictures.....

GOOOOOO TIGERRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I an alumni lsutigger!!!

draje01
06-29-2003, 10:25 PM
Ooops

I am an alumni! (sorry!)

rsschneck
06-30-2003, 01:29 AM
We are headed for Hilton Head in less than 3 weeks. This is our first trip as DVC members. We have a 2 bedroom reserved with points for 5 nights and a 1 bedroom cash ressie reserved for the last night. After looking at the photos I am very excited to see what we bought into (sight unseen).:Pinkbounc
We don't actually go "HOME" until October.
I LOVE DVC ALREADY!:Pinkbounc

RumpleMom
07-01-2003, 08:13 AM
Thanks Doc!

Great pictures, especially of the Beach House swimming pool. I don't recall ever seeing a picture of it. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing pictures of the Beach House. I'm curious as to its location with parking and beach access. Wondering how far we have to lug the beach "stuff".

More pictures? Just in case you get tired of all that relaxing.

:p

WebmasterDoc
07-01-2003, 08:53 AM
The Beach House is 1.45 miles from the resort (I checked with a GPS today). There is a parking garage beneath the building and adequate parking in the surface lot (located directly in front of the building).

At times, the parking lot does fill up- since it's also a public beach access and local traffic is allowed to use the lot, but we've not encountered any problem thus far this week.

There is an elevator from the gound level to the entrance if needed and access to the building itself is by using your room id.