PDA

View Full Version : SB: Lokking fir items for World Showcase pages

gshoemate
06-28-2003, 06:46 PM
I am doing a scrapbook page for each country from the World showcase. Problem is, I can't find anything other then the picture to put on them. I went to my local scrapbook store and they had stickers for 5 of the countries and then i seen some items from Jolee's By You but they only had something for China and America and maybe a few others. But I want to keep the pages consistant and have the same type of stuff on all the pages. Does anyone know where I can get stickers for the countries? Or even a good website to get Jolee's Boutique items?

Thanks

JudithM
06-28-2003, 06:56 PM
Which countries did you not find any sb items for? You might want to rethink your idea of consistency since each country is different & unique in its own way. Just a thought ...

I know my LSSs (two of them) carry various vacation, geographical items & I have bought many to eventually scrap EPCOT countries.

gshoemate
06-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Well the stickers that they had only said like the country name and they had China, Japan, Mexico and Norway. They had some really cute ....I don't even know what to call them, accessories maybe from the Jolee's For You line, there was a chinese scroll, teapot and some really flags for china and England but thats the only countries that they had. I will keep trying.

DonaldDuckFan
06-28-2003, 09:24 PM
Creative Memories has stickers for a lot of the countries. I just went to a party last night, in the catalog they have Germany, Japan, United Kingdom and Pacific Garden. I thought they had more, you might be able to find them on their website... Hope this helps, Amy

gshoemate
06-28-2003, 10:06 PM
Thanks Amy, I'm willing to try anyplace.

beansmom
06-28-2003, 10:23 PM
I would also go to websites about these countries and maybe print off landmarks, facts, etc.

RRBB
06-28-2003, 10:35 PM
I know I have Jolee's destination sticker sets for 7 of the countries in World Showcase - Mexico, China, Italy, USA, France, UK, Canada. And with the Jolee's By You stickers, you could probably make your own sets to represent the remaining countries.

http://www.scrapbook101.com/productline/stickers/jolees/destin.htm
http://www.scrapbook101.com/productline/stickers/jolees/byyou_travel.htm

GB
06-29-2003, 09:05 PM
Do you have the postcard with all the mickey head flags for all the countries? It is very simple to recreate them using a circle cutter. And they would all be uniform from page to page. If you dont have the picture, email me at gbcmc@hotmail.com, and I'll email it to you.

Gina

Mom2Princesses
06-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Hi

I used all the Jolee's Boutiques that I could find, and I used Stickopotomus for Germany and Norway. I "popped" the stickers out, to give them a more unique appearance. I am still waiting for Morocco and Japan things. For Morocco, I had the great idea of using a very small dollhouse rug. Many of them are made in Turkey, but nothing says Morroco better than that Magic Carpet of Aladdin's! I checked Ebay, and they have a lot, but I want to check a dollhouse store locally, to save on shipping. For Japan, I really want a Pagoda, but I haven't found any stickers that aren't cartoon looking. I may try a paper piecing on my own, I have a great picture of the one from Epcot to copy.