PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone's favorite type of music?

texasgal
06-28-2003, 03:27 PM
What is your favorite type of music? I like country the best, even though I listen to rock, the Beatles, and oldie music (blame my parents for that one! lol). I'm just really bored, so I thought I might as well post this! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

DisneyGirl421
06-28-2003, 06:44 PM
I like the punk-rock-pop kinda music like Good Charlotte Simple Plan and All American Rejects.. I also like oldies music.. mostly 60s stuff! and of course, musicals! i listen to broadway music a lot!

texasgal
06-28-2003, 07:08 PM
Musicals are cool. I have been in some at the local community theatre. :smooth:

nsyncraider17
07-01-2003, 05:16 PM
I listen to just about everything...pop, punk, rock, classical, country, christian, oldies....the only thing I don't like is rap!

teh fish
07-01-2003, 05:59 PM
ABC...anything but country

krispykremewissa
07-01-2003, 06:05 PM
I like a lot. I started on country when i was little, then i moved to classic rock cuz of my parents, then regular rock/metal, then punk, then rap, and now techno. LOL!

AbErGrl217
07-01-2003, 06:13 PM
I listen to everything.

ListenToCKY
07-01-2003, 08:27 PM
I don't like classification, so I'll give you a list of bands I listen to and am influenced by.

CAMP KILL yourseLF (pre-CKY stuff too), anything Mike Patton is involved in, Tool, Nirvana, A Perfect Circle, Deftones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Foo Fighters, Anthrax, Black Flag, The Mars Volta, Metallica, One Side Zero, The Beatles, The Who, Radiohead, The Doors, Alice Cooper, Queens Of The Stone Age, Buckethead, Alice In Chains, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Audioslave, Rage Against The Machine, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, The Rollins Band, The Dillinger Escape Plan, and Clutch.

Roxter79
07-01-2003, 08:30 PM
afi, allister, andrew w.k., atticus, audio adrenaline, audio karate, authority zero, autopilot off, avenged sevenfold, avoid one thing, blindside, bouncing souls, box car racer, boy sets fire, cheese, chevelle, coheed and cambria, computers, cordalene, dashboard confessional, death by sterio, dropkick murphys, face to face, finch, get up kids, glass jaw, gob, goldfinger, greenday, home grown, jackson, jimmy eat world, kicked in the head, lag wagon, less than jake, letter kills, mad caddies, madison, matchbook romance, maxeen, mess with texas, mest, missing 23rd, motion city soundtrack, movies, music, mxpx, nfg, nofx, none more black, pennywise, pistol grip, poisen the well, rancid, rise against, rufio, rx bandits, senses fail, sex pistols, simple plan, slick shoes, stairwell, story of the year, swingin' utters, taking back sunday, the ataris, the briggs, the casualties, the distillers, the early november, the misfits, the ramones, the suicide machines, the unseen, the used, thrice, trust company, tsuanami bomb, tsunami bomb, u.s. bombs, usless i.d., western waste, yellow card,cky,sex pistols.the clash,the Ramones

disnee15
07-01-2003, 09:23 PM
80s hair metal!! And punk, and heavy metal. And the Beatie Boys(who dont seem to fall into any of those catigories)

disnee15
07-01-2003, 09:23 PM
80s hair metal!! And punk, and heavy metal. And the Beatie Boys(who dont seem to fall into any of those catigories)

waverunnerchick
07-01-2003, 11:21 PM
all of it except classical and some oldies bands and old timy gospel

Cratster
07-01-2003, 11:45 PM
well i like about anything but country. but i really like the new and old rock. but of course i also like anything disney too.

ListenToCKY
07-02-2003, 03:43 PM
So you people that "listen to everything", do you listen to genres like "Hardcore", "Death Metal", "Progressive Metal", etc?

Roxter79
07-02-2003, 05:30 PM
I do. I didn't name alot of bands I listen to. Korn ect. ect.

by the way I hate Good Charlotte

MickeyMouseTeen2006
07-02-2003, 09:59 PM
I like Christian Rock...actually...any rock....Scarecrow &tinmen, Relient K, Skillet, Pax 217, Newsboys, Audio Adreniline, Five Iron Frenzy, OC supertones, Pillar, The Bengaman Gate, KOrn, Blindside, Creed, and then thers Oldies rock like ACDC, Aerosmith, The Bee Gees, The eagles, Ozzy Osbourne, one of my favorites is POD!!!!!!!I LOVE THEM!!

SDAngel101
07-03-2003, 12:19 AM
I listen to Rap, Hip Hop and R&B mostly. Sometimes i will listen to punk/pop but that is only when i am in a certain mood.

KittieKat
07-03-2003, 09:26 AM
i like not a lot of new stuff...i love 80's music...techno,rap,metal, rock...anything from the 80's. They just dont make it like they ysed too.

spacemountain
07-03-2003, 09:39 AM
i like pop and rock and r&b and hiphop