PDA

View Full Version : How do you pack your ZAG to go cropping?

crazyforpooh
06-27-2003, 06:48 PM
I thought I was going to love this ZAG but, now I'm not sure. I'm having a hard time trying to pack it up to go cropping tomorrow. I thought I would use less bags having the zag or is the real PROBLEM is I've done to much shopping lately. Perhaps that is my real problem.

I'm trying not to bring everything but, as you know you always afraid if you don't bring it you'll be saying "Darn, I have just what would go with these pages at home"

So tell me how do you pack up your ZAG?

Thanks as always,

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Spinning
06-27-2003, 08:05 PM
Don't have a zag but have an xxlarge crop in style. Which I love I can almost fit everything in it... I have a crop in style JR That I put the extra stuff in which is mainly my extra albums and my many packets of scrap paper.
I only take everything to a crop if it is an all day event. If it is a short time say 3 hours then I figure out what I am going to work on and try to take that
One nice thing about a crop.....Usually the hostest sells stuff or has some one there to buy from! So what you forget you can usually purchase!:D
Have fun!

crazyforpooh
06-27-2003, 09:06 PM
not buy anything except for of course more paper. Even though I can barely lift my CM bag with all my paper.

It is an all day all night crop 10-5 6-Midnight, but I am only going to the 10-5 part have to come home for the big hometown 4th of July Barn Dance at 8.

I love living in the country.

Laura

crazyforpooh
06-27-2003, 09:08 PM
I did finally manage to fit everything in the zag and my CM bag that I want to take with me. I'm one of those that is afraid to leave something at home in case I need it.

PamCo88
06-28-2003, 10:10 AM
If I had to take all my stuff, I would have a BIG problem. I have an XXL bag filled with stuff and way more that doesn't even come close to fitting. I tend to only take what I plan on working on.

bananiem
06-28-2003, 12:48 PM
I used to take everything in my crop in style jr. Then I realized I couldn't carry it anymore without throwing out my back:o and changed.
Since I never go to a crop "on a whim" I always know for a while before I go and I plan my pages. I decide what pictures I'll work on, set aside the coordinating papers, stickers and such, and only pack that stuff. I take more than I think I'll get done, in case I surprise myself and actually get more done!
I always take my Coluzzle and 12x12 paper trimmer. Sometimes I take eyelets but most of the time I'll just make the journalling box and then put it on with eyelets at home.
'Course I do pretty simple pages for the most part. I also figure if I have the perfect thing at home, I can add it when I get home!:D

JudithM
06-28-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by crazyforpooh
but I am only going to the 10-5 part have to come home for the big hometown 4th of July Barn Dance at 8. I love living in the country. Laura

Don't forget to take lots of pictures so you can use our summer swap goodies :)!