PDA

View Full Version : Which limo company would you recommend?

wdwfan
06-25-2003, 06:31 AM
We have used Tiffany in the past and service has been hit or miss. I am ready to move on. What do you suggest? I have heard good feed back on ******** and Happy Limo. We need transfers from MCO to Portofino Bay, Portofino Bay Hotel to Yacht Club, Yacht Club to MCO. Whew! That's a lot! Who's up for the challenge in your opinion? Thanks in advance! :D

goofy4tink
06-25-2003, 06:44 AM
Would you mind letting us know what was hit and miss about TT? I've used them in the past and had good experiences. And have them booked for this August. I would love to hear of any recent bad experiences. That way if I have to I have time to switch over to Fl Tours. Thanks.

wdwfan
06-25-2003, 06:54 AM
We used Tiffany 3 years in a row. The first year was great, on time service, very reliable. The second time they totally messed up and forgot us at the airport! :( We had to wait an hour for another driver. They did try and make up for it by only charging us one way for a round trip. The third time they were late. Not very late, but still we were left wondering if we were getting a ride or not.

I'd just like to try another company. I really don't have bad feelings for Tiffany, I'm just ready to move on.

Any recommendations?

mouseclick1
06-25-2003, 09:25 AM
We used Tiffany three times before, and felt we were ready for a change in companies. We used Your Ride last February and thought they were great, and have just booked with them again for August.

inkkognito
06-25-2003, 11:04 PM
We have used Happy Limo many times and have gotten great service. As a matter of fact, we're using them for our cruise next weekend! We're done some strange combinations of transfers to Disney and non-Disney locations, and it's never been a problem.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.*****************

KerryCM
06-26-2003, 07:01 PM
We have used ******** twice and plan on a third trip with them in October. Dennis was our driver and he was wonderful, even surprising us with a limo to take us back to MCO.

SAKPEG99OKW
06-27-2003, 08:24 AM
FL Tours all the way. Have used 4 times, never a problem.

Scott