PDA

View Full Version : SB'S:I am so excited

StitchGirl88
06-24-2003, 11:34 AM
I am excited i am getting my film developed and then i can start on my new scrapbook!! YEA!!!!!!!:D :bounce: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :cool: ;) :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earseek: :sunny: :crazy: :wave: :teeth: :p :)

JudithM
06-24-2003, 01:09 PM
Hope all goes well :)! What is the subject of your scrapbook? Wait until you see how addicting this can be :). My sister & I were on the phone for about an hour last night mostly talking about scrabooking - & we don't live near each other.

StitchGirl88
06-24-2003, 04:37 PM
yea i know how addicting i went to walmart to get a new book and i found one then i am gonna go back cause i found some cute stencials of mickey they was adorable i guess i'll have to baby sit a lil more to get more money i get my picts back friday caus ei can't go tomarrow since it was after 12 and my mom works late thur. and friday she is off so she said she could take me then gosh i can't wait to get my license next year since i turn 15 this year i wish i livewd in Fl cause you can get them at 15 !!ok i think i talk alot so talk to ya all later!

StitchGirl88
06-27-2003, 11:59 AM
i get to pick up my film and start scrpbooking today! Yesterday i bought my new scrapbook and paper and 2 sided scrap tape!! YEA!!

Spinning
06-27-2003, 12:16 PM
You will have so much fun! Enjoy!

StitchGirl88
06-27-2003, 06:44 PM
bad news almost none of my pictures came out i am so made a few came out but 90% of them didn't!!! I was waiting for almost a year and now can't do anything!!:mad: :confused: :( :rolleyes: :eek: :earseek: :crazy:

JudithM
06-27-2003, 08:44 PM
Sorry to read many of your photos did not come out. Keep trying! Maybe you can visit the local library & read some photo books &/or magazines to get ideas on how to take better pictures. We have all had this happen to us, so try not to get too discouraged.

Spinning
06-28-2003, 07:18 AM
I am so sorry to hear that. I have had a few rolls this year that have either showed up missing, didn't come out or were bad. Kills me!
Did you look at the negative? are the pictures blurred?

StitchGirl88
06-28-2003, 04:48 PM
no but i think i will!! i didn't know the negs. and the picts. can be different!

SplshMtn99
06-29-2003, 09:43 AM
Not having pictures doesn't mean a total loss of a scrapbook.

I have several pages in my WDW scrapbook WITHOUT any pictures at all. (click link in siggy to see album). You just focus on: journaling, memorabilia, postcards, brochures, pictures from the web or brochures.........

Just about all the pics from AK Tree of Life layout and the AK Sights & Sounds layout where taken from picture threads here on the DIS. Dan Murphy (from the DIS Community Board) does lots of picture threads from his trips. The pictures came from there. But if you just use the "search" feature on the DIS or the web... you'll find what you need....except of course pictures with you in them.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!