PDA

View Full Version : 20041218-cruise-friends-memories

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

WDWLVR
02-25-2004, 07:45 PM
Sorry hit enter too soon. Home from work now! We made it to 2500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

justmestace
02-25-2004, 07:48 PM
HOORAY MARY!!!!

I'm glad you were the one! Or, it could've been you too, jilljill!!

Good job :p :p :p

Next goal???

justmestace
02-25-2004, 07:50 PM
:bounce:

:Pinkbounc

How about the top of a new page????

I bought myself flowers today, just for that!

:hyper:

justmestace
02-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Maybe I didn't buy ENOUGH flowers!!!!

:yo-yo:

I bet you all are hoping I take Prozac or something like that while we're on the cruise.

Wait till we get to November.

You'll have to figure out a way to block my posts!!!!

jilljill
02-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Did anyone notice we are at almost 30,000 views for this thread?!? :eek:

justmestace
02-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Is it my imagination, or did our countdown timers disappear again??

Can we say the word CRUISE???

I hope that's not starting again.

:(

Does it look like I want the top of a page again? Naaah.

jilljill
02-25-2004, 07:55 PM
Stacey, don't take Prozac, just drink lots and lots of good corked wine!!!!! Just stay away from MY desserts. I will do anything to protect MY desserts, unless you are willing to share yours too.

justmestace
02-25-2004, 07:55 PM
Must have been my imagination. I could be an imagineer.

Must be what happens when you haven't cooked for so long, and you stand over a stove....:rolleyes:

justmestace
02-25-2004, 07:58 PM
jilljill,
Of course, you are right!! I forgot about the WINE!! (Must be the cooking)
I LOVE to share desserts....that way, you can try a bunch and not look like such a piggy.

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by justmestace
jilljill,
Of course, you are right!! I forgot about the WINE!! (Must be the cooking)
I LOVE to share desserts....that way, you can try a bunch and not look like such a piggy.
Looks like I might have found me a new dessert buddy, since my usual cruise dessert buddy w on't be going :Pinkbounc ::yes:: :Pinkbounc

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:04 PM
Sounds like a deal to me. DH is no fun....he only likes vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. He didn't even like the chocolate dessert at Palo...what do they call it? The one with the cake and the hot chocolate sauce inside?

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:09 PM
Sounds like a deal to me. DH is no fun....he only likes vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. He didn't even like the chocolate dessert at Palo...what do they call it? The one with the cake and the hot chocolate sauce inside?
YOu don't mean the souffle do you?!? Mine really only likes cheesecake. I love the creme brulee and the cherries jubilee are always good. Then I'm us for trying just about anything - as long as it doesn't have bananas, nope no bananas!!!

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:09 PM
I just thought of something.....I'm on the cruise, I've got my wine....if I get stupid (and I don't need the wine for that)....and someone says I've flipped my CORK....it will be TRUE!!!!

:upsidedow :upsidedow :upsidedow :upsidedow :upsidedow

Have I mentioned that I was the youngest child in my family, the only girl, and the boys wouldn't let me tag along with them, so I had to amuse myself????

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:12 PM
YES...the souffle! I would just about kill for that! And I love creme brulee, and cherries jubilee. I almost always order creme brulee when we're out...I am on a mission for the world's best.

I must admit though, I like Bananas Foster. Sorry. I won't make you share it with me.

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:14 PM
I think the fumes or the heat from the stove have gotten to you tonight, Stacey. At least you are using your stove, I haven't used ours since way before our trip. DH did use ours tonight while I was at work. I figure if it doesn't get used it doesn't need to be cleaned ::yes::

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:14 PM
But then, the Wonder didn't have bananas foster....
Do you think the Magic does?

I can't imagine a restaurant like Lumiere's NOT having Bananas Foster....and it's not like bananas are in short supply down there.

:)

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:17 PM
MAYBE I am cooking with wine! :p

I just realized why they don't have Bananas Foster....it's a flaming thing....

But don't they do Baked Alaska?

But, they don't light the Baked Alaska at the tables.

Oh well.....I won't lose sleep on it.

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:17 PM
Speaking of creme brulee, I had a very good chocolate creme brulee at Fulton's (DTD) in December. But then last month I had the world's best chocolate creme brulee at a local restaurant in town - it was to die for!!!
The grand marnier souffle on the ship is good too - I haven't been to Palo to try their chocolate souffle. That is my mission on this cruise to get chocolate souffle at least once. I have made it before - it turned out rather good.

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:20 PM
They have bananas foster in Parrot Cay. We even had it on the Wonder in 2000, at least my parents did. Don't forget cherries jubilee is also a flaming dessert and that is served in Lumiere's.

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:21 PM
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I just re-read my last post, and it DOES sound like I am carrying on a conversation with myself.

I am sooo sorry! :blush: I feel like a dope.

The best creme brulee I've had so far was at the Aladdin Hotel in Las Vegas....they brought out 3 flavors, the usual vanilla, raspberry and blueberry...and they were amazing!

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Did Parrot Cay have it for breakfast, or as a dessert for dinner?

And how did I miss it????

I haven't had any really good Bananas Foster in a long time.

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:23 PM
All this dessert talk is making me hungry and I just ate!!! :earseek:

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:24 PM
BF was served as a dessert one night. My parents enjoyed it.

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:25 PM
No kidding! I haven't eaten yet, and now I'll probably have my appetite so revved up I'll eat too much.

We're giving ol' GaRry some homework to catch up on after his class, aren't we? HeHeHe

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:28 PM
We're giving ol' GaRry some homework to catch up on after his class, aren't we? HeHeHe
Wow, I hadn't thought of that - he's going to wonder what we were drinking while we were posting :crazy: ::yes:: :confused: :eek:

It's good to make a man's brain work overtime every so often.

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:29 PM
I don't know how I'm going to last till December. Guess I'll have to plan more trips in between. A lot of you are lucky, you're close enough to go on another cruise and see the World.

We had DD's wedding booked a year ahead, but I had so much to do, it flew by.

Mary, I found some pictures of your favorite hideout at GC....some from down there, and some from our balcony.

gail1771
02-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Good evening everyone. We just got home from running around and piano night. We love deserts. DH loves to bake them and eat them. Our family has a sweet tooth. We had such good deserts on our cruise a few days ago. They were so yummy. I am looking forward to Disney's deserts on the Magic.

We are all so excited DD is casting for a small part in Guys and Dolls this Saturday. Even if she gets in a dancing or singing small part we will be so thrilled for her. We have a great Cultural Arts Playhouse not to far from where we live and that is where DD will be for camp this summer. It is a half day camp at the YMCA and a half day at the Cultural Arts Playhouse. She gets the best of both worlds. They put on a musical production at the end of the summer. DD will also miss a week of it because she will be at Girl Scouts Sleep away camp for a week in East Hampton, NY. They were great about letting her slide out for a week.

2BellsMom, Emily e mailed your daughter this morning. I hope she received it. It took a while to go through.

Have a great night everyone. Fondly, Gail::MinnieMo

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Well....we'll just have to let him think about it for a while.....

He'll be jealous. He's usually the one who talks to himself...or at least half the time I can't figure out what he's saying.

Oh well, like my dear old somebody used to say....What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander!

OOpps! He can read all this, can't he??

Now he'll toss me over board for sure. Not if I eat enough dessert, though.....he'd need a crane for that.

justmestace
02-25-2004, 08:37 PM
Hi Gail!!

Guys and Dolls is one of my absolute favorites!!! Wish her good luck (or break a leg!)

Our community theater is doing Guys and Dolls next month. My 2 DD's wanted to audition, but school & work were going to be a problem.

Anyway, off to get dinner on the table...DH is home and hungry.

If I'm not back, have a great night!

Stacey

Donalds_best_pal
02-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey Guys,

All this food talk is making me hungary. We should 90 % be at PTN. Mom is cooking dinner and I cant wait any longer. Be back later.
Bye,
Matt

jilljill
02-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Now it looks like I'm the one that gets to to talk to myself ::yes::

I don't know how many of you are Shareholders, but I'm going to the Shareholder's meeting next Wednesday, it should be a rather interesting one. I'm also going to the meeting that Roy Disney is having next Tuesday afternoon. I guess you won't see much of me those 2 days.

jilljill
02-25-2004, 09:19 PM
I am still sitting here hungry after all the dessert talk.

WDWLVR
02-25-2004, 10:24 PM
Barb - that is so cool that you are going to the Shareholders meeting and to the Save Disney meeting of Roy's!

We are shareholders and voted on line last week.

WDWLVR
02-25-2004, 10:29 PM
You guys were quite active tonight! I came back after dinner and had to read 3 pages and most of it about desserts!:D

I love the chocolate souffle in Palo!

jilljill
02-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Mary I will give you a report after both meetings.
Also, what is our challenge goal for tomorrow? We have met and exceeded the goals for today and yesterday. When do you want to be at 3000 by?

WDWLVR
02-25-2004, 10:51 PM
I wanted 3000 by my birthday which is March 24th. I think we'll be there long before that.

Earlier I was going to say we should shoot for 2550 tomorrow but we are almost there now! How about 2575 by end of day tomorrow? I think we can do that.

We have to shoot high if we are going to get to 10,000 and then on to 100,000:D

jilljill
02-25-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm going to have to say good night for tonight :wave2: I'm sitting here yawning like crazy.

gaRry, sorry you missed all the dessert talk, hope you can catch up on all the reading we left for you :hyper:

wdwgoose
02-25-2004, 11:14 PM
okay I'm back
you cruisers have been really hard at it.

yes lots of dessert thats me.

well night night night,

gaRry

WVMD
02-25-2004, 11:29 PM
All of that dessert talk did make me hungry...... :p

Hope that everyone has a great Thursday - I'm flying to Tampa and back.... I leave at 720am and return at 1120pm.... Oh the things I do... I have to look at a tracking system (computerized patient flow) for my ER.....

Keep up the good work.....

Hmmmm - better not snipe 3000.... probably get me in a whole heap of trouble.....

Take care!!!

Virgil
pirate:

2belles'mom
02-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Wow, everyone has certainly been busy since this afternoon!

Who will be last in bed TONIGHT??? Matt won last night...:tongue:

We got back from open house at DDs elementary school a little while ago, and are trying to settle in for the night.

Gail--Katja will email Emily back tomorrow. She is so excited to get emails :hyper: :hyper:

WDWLVR
02-26-2004, 06:37 AM
Good morning everyone! Happy Thursday!

Looks like things got quiet last night after all that dessert talk :D

Virgil - have a safe trip to Tampa. Hope you find what you are looking for.

I'm off to read the rest of the boards - check back later!

tkd lisa
02-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Man were you busy while I was gone! Had to drive to DC for a meeting yesterday, and DD had girl scouts last night.

Gail, DD is going to sleep over girl scout camp this summer too, but down in VA. She's been the last two years, and really likes the camps. She'd really like to get into theater groups, but there's not much for kids down here.

Since I missed the donut/dessert talk, I'll start it up again :) My favorite Krispy Kreme is boston creme (custard filled with chocolate on top). It's my favorite donut period, but KK makes them the best imo! And I love any dessert they serve on the cruise. My general rule of thumb on the cruise is to eat half of whatever is on my plate, since they give you so much food. But I always eat all my desserts!! DH had some kind of hazlenut souffle thing in Triton's on our 4 day trip that was to die for! We haven't had the Palo's souffle but that's on our list this time.

I'm still on my diet for now, but once I'm on that ship, it's no holds barred! I expect to walk on deck 4 every day, and maybe do an aerobics or yoga class, but hey, what's vacation for?

Happy Thursday all! Lisa

jilljill
02-26-2004, 08:31 AM
Good morning everyone,
Now I know why I don't like the donuts on the ship, they are Krispy Kreme's. I am just not a KK girl.

I usually walk the stairs for my excercise. It's not that far when you usually stay on deck to to walk up 1 flight to go to dinner, then use that excuse for an extra dessert. But seriously, most of the time it was just quicker to walk than wait for the elevator.

justmestace
02-26-2004, 09:16 AM
Good Morning!

I tried to get on last night for almost an hour and couldn't. Gave up and went to bed.

I thought you guys had finally figured out a way to get rid of me once and for all. :)

I wanted to tell Virgil to have a safe trip....so, WVMD, when you get back, I hope it was a good trip.

Will try to check in later, but it's going to be a busy busy day and evening.

Have a great day all!!!

P.S. Rainy here today and tomorrow....getting Matt's storm (thanks Matt)

Stacey :umbrella:

justmestace
02-26-2004, 09:18 AM
P.P.S.

We walk the stairs too, because it's faster...and even with that, and all the swimming and walking, I still don't lose weight.

It's because all that excercise works up an appetite!!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Have a good one!!!

afff
02-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi Lisa.........After reading your post , I checked the deck plans on this home page.

I can't tell if there is a running track. Is there one?

I'll have to do something about burning some calories while on board because I tend to gorge and overeat way too too much!!!!!!!!

wdwgoose
02-26-2004, 11:19 AM
AFFFF YES BUT NO :confused: :tongue: :hyper:

there is deck 4 under the life boats its walk jog type reaall y not too bad, nice place to relax not a whole lot of cruisers go there,:teeth: that might be because you have too know how to get the doors open,:teeth: :teeth: you'll see what I mean.its fun to watch the people at those doors.:tongue:

just me being mean

another day at work.

gaRry:mad:

lneeley
02-26-2004, 11:20 AM
You guys were busy last night! Just reading about all the food this morning is making me hungrier. But, I've got to be a good girl and lose that weight before December. This morning I weighed in 17 lbs lighter than when I started first of January, so I am pretty pleased. Hope I can continue and lose another 10 before we leave for Hawaii in April.

It's almost the end of February. Wasn't DCL going to annouce their summer 2005 cruise itineary at the end of the month? I've been checking every day, but nothing has shown up yet.

Who was it that was going to the Disney meeting in New York that they got a special invite to? Has it happened? They were going to fill us in when they returned.

And Matt, thanks for the storm. It is raining and snowing in Utah again. Suppose to storm all day today and tomorrow and be a crummy weekend.

Linda

jilljill
02-26-2004, 11:30 AM
gaRry, I have to agree with you (I can't believe I just said that) it is a lot of fun to watch people try and open the doors. Then the look on their faces when they do open :scared1: .....some of them are priceless.

gail1771
02-26-2004, 11:34 AM
Happy Thursday everyone.

Linda, It was David (djs113) that had the special invite in NY.
Weather here in NY is in it's 40's today. I can smell spring around the block.
I have been on a mission also to loose 10 lbs before December and get in shape. The get in shape part is going well. I even worked out every other day on the cruise. What a beautiful gym on the Celebrity Summit. I do not remenber the gym on Disney?Has anyone used it on previous DC's?????????????? I did loose about 3 pounds so far and I did not gain anything on the cruise.I was lucky this time around. DD birthday is March 13th so I am on my way to look at the place she wants to have a cooking party at. Time goes so fast. I can't believe she will be 7 in 3 weeks.

Have a great day everyone. Fondly-Gail
::MinnieMo

Donalds_best_pal
02-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Sorry Stacy!:D
They made it sound like here, that the world was coming to an end. It rained hard all night but nothing beyond that. We are supposed to get more rain in the afternoon. Hopefully by the weekend it will get better.

Off to school! Bye

Matt:bounce:

jilljill
02-26-2004, 11:40 AM
My guess will be any and all major announcements will be after the shareholder's meeting next Wednesday. If I find out anything I will post it when I get home that day.

lneeley
02-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Thanks jilljill!

tkd lisa
02-26-2004, 12:41 PM
I've used the gym. It's in the back of the spa, and is available at no charge. The standard treadmill type things, and a few weight machines. It overlooks the bridge.

And yes, the deck 4 track is "officially" a running/walking track, but I wouldn't want to run on it. I've definitly walked it a lot and that's pretty comfortable. I've noticed most people on the treadmills are runners.

You guys keep all that rain out west! It's been beautiful sunny weather here. Supposed to stay that way through the weekend, with highs moving up into the low 60s for the weekend!

WDWLVR
02-26-2004, 01:12 PM
Lisa - you are safe for a while. It is beautiful and sunny here in Chicago :sunny: no weather to head your way.

I like walking around deck 4 especially when you are up front near the giant ropes and anchor. Quite fascinating. We've done it more as a before dinner stroll.

lneeley
02-26-2004, 01:43 PM
On all the DCL cruises I've been on, believe it or not, I have never taken any of the "group" exercise classes. Do they charge? I know when we went on RCCL last year they charged for Pilates and other exercise stuff. They nickeled and dimed us to death!

Linda

lneeley
02-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Just looked at the Wonder in port. Looks a little overcast today there in Florida.

jilljill
02-26-2004, 02:21 PM
I am so excited - we now have foundation walls at the new house :Pinkbounc ::yes::
They are saying that our target date of 6/18 will not be met now. I guess that gives us more time for packing up and stuff.

My friend just got in from WDW a few minutes ago and said it was snowing in NC on her way home this morning. They can keep that weather down there, we only want :sunny:

lneeley
02-26-2004, 02:33 PM
Congrats on the foundation! It is so exciting to see your house being built. I know when we built ours, it was a long process, but when it was done, it was well worth it. (Or, should I say when we moved in.......I don't think we will ever be done!)

Linda

wdwgoose
02-26-2004, 02:42 PM
okay I'm back, jilljill you are so MEAN !!!!!!!!!!
just take some of the very bad weather and be happy!!!!!!!
we are missing it.:teeth: :teeth: :hyper: if it was this way well then :teeth: :teeth: dw has her new truck to play with.

just think it might bee the last time you have SNOW in your basement:sunny: :hyper: :tongue:

okay back to looking like I'm doing something at work.

gaRry

jilljill
02-26-2004, 03:50 PM
gaRry, why am I mean?!? Just because I don't want the snow here and only want them to keep it in the south!!! I could have said to send it your way, now that would have been mean :eek:
They were pumping water away from the footers on Monday - so we don't need any more snow or rain for a while. We don't need ANY snow in the basement!!! But then NC is much farther south then we are.

afff
02-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Anyone..................Can you walk/jog/run completely around deck # 4 without having to stop and turn around.

WDWLVR
02-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Afff,

Yes you can go all the way around. In the extreme front and back you are in an enclosed area. Kind of hard to describe, but the path goes all the way around deck 4.

afff
02-26-2004, 06:46 PM
thanks Mary........I doubt I will jog a lot.
Just lately I'm on a fitness kick with no results.

I was trying to think when I would work out as my belly will be soooooo full all the time.

justmestace
02-26-2004, 06:50 PM
:wave: Just have a minute to pop in and say "hi" before I have to run out again.

It's been a really long day, and not over yet. :(

I'm one of those people that I'm sure everyone has laughed at on Deck Four with the doors....and so far, I still haven't gotten it right!! :tilt:

Anyway, off to DD's dance class.

I don't think I'll be here tonight. I may come straight home and go to bed. Still fighting my yukky cold, and now I have a major headache to boot.:headache:

So....everyone, let's get the numbers up!! It's up to you, since I won't be here talking to myself!

Stacey

lneeley
02-26-2004, 06:53 PM
Yep, I always have great plans to exercise on the ship, but there's just too much other stuff to do, so the first thing that goes to the wayside is the exercise!

Linda

WDWLVR
02-26-2004, 07:13 PM
We try to take the stairs more than the elevators. Never really make it into the gym, but do lots of walking around the ship and on the shore excursions.

I love walking up on deck at night - sometimes you can see the lights on land in the distance.

wdwgoose
02-26-2004, 07:14 PM
:rolleyes: stacey are you feeling bad because of all the pages you have been at the top on???:hyper: :teeth: :tongue: :hyper:

afff we can always do the hose drag????? no 5'' just 1 1/2
size just a thought/????? GOT IT anything to help a friend buddy I'll be on deck 4 and each time around stop and get 1 beer 1 chocolate donut with chocolate icing donut then leave that with me round after round after round after round until you get to me before I finish the other ones ????????:teeth: :teeth: :hyper:
that would be a great work out for me!!!!!! so buddy lets work out togeather on the sea days ?????????:tongue: :tongue:
anyone else want to work out with afff and me ??????????

well let me know but only on sea days.

gaRry

lneeley
02-26-2004, 07:15 PM
WOW, I finally got the top of the page. It's about time!

Linda

lneeley
02-26-2004, 07:16 PM
GaRry-I don't think that kind of workout would be too good for my waistline!

Linda

wdwgoose
02-26-2004, 07:18 PM
well yaaaaa I'll be the one sitting and you and afff can do the other part ??????:teeth: :hyper: :hyper: :tongue: :teeth:

wdwgoose
02-26-2004, 07:19 PM
WHAT AM I SAYING :confused: with all the kids & kids you will lose more than afff would WHAT WAS I THINKING :confused: :yo-yo: :teeth: :earseek:

WDWLVR
02-26-2004, 10:02 PM
Only 4 away from today's goal :D

So glad tomorrow is Friday! Thinkgs are crazy at work though and I'm thinking I'm going to have to go in on Saturday. :( Oh well...I owe...I owe...so off to work I go!

WDWLVR
02-26-2004, 10:51 PM
Am I going to have to start talking to myself now?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WDWLVR
02-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Is it really important to make our daily goal?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WDWLVR
02-26-2004, 10:54 PM
Ok - we made goal. Now I can go to sleep.

Good night everyone! :faint:

afff
02-26-2004, 11:36 PM
GaRry .......you are hilarious.
I split my sides laughing.

The hose drag sounds interesting............one problem I wouldn't be able to jog as I'd be too busy drinking YOUR beer.

Unless I wear my baseball cap with the built-in beer can holder and flex hose.

Hey I just thought of something..............Can you get Clamato juice in the US yet.
Its for my favorite drink.........Bloody Ceaser

jilljill
02-26-2004, 11:52 PM
gaRry, I will join you and afff on your jaunts around deck 4. Remember it takes 3 laps to make a mile. You two can have your beer and I will have my bottle of UNcorked wine and off we go around the deck ::yes:: :earseek:

Sorry afff, can't help you wiht your Clamato question for the ship, but I do know many people that have had it the US (but not fr a long while).

WDWLVR
02-27-2004, 06:57 AM
Good morning everyone. TGIF!

Looks like Spring is going to give us a sneak peek today! I'm ready for it.

I'm hoping to get to the March newsletter this weekend but work may be getting in the way.

Anyone up for chat tonight?

Well off to read the boards - I'll check back in later.

tkd lisa
02-27-2004, 08:23 AM
Morning everyone. I'm up for chat tonight. Busy afternoon, but should be calm by 9 oclock. DS goes on a boy scout cabin campout (without either DH or me, can you say nervous Mommy?), we have an appointment for DD at 4:30, pick up more cookies (DH just groans when I call the cookie mom!), dinner at a Japanese Teppanyaki place, etc.

We're going to see the Passion of the Christ tomorrow morning with our church. I'm not expecting to enjoy it, but I do think it will be a movie I'll remember forever. Has anyone seen it yet?

TTFN, Happy Friday all! Lisa

wdwgoose
02-27-2004, 08:29 AM
GREAT MORNING ALL wow nice sunny morning going to the 50's all weekend then rain comes in. enjoy what I get.
well sounds like I need to find a friend atleast one simple thing I ask they would do. I'm not asking for a keg of beer just one every lap alittle bit of wieght to help with you workouts. you could start with 16 oz, then go up to 60oz. my be you would need to use a waitors try for that?????:Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue:

Mary great you got it , now lets keep it going,

CHAT NIGHT YES unless I got to work at one other job tonight,
not sure yet. I'll be in and out all day MUST ejoy the sun, did anyone else have a great sun set last night VERY VERY NICE,

gaRry

jilljill
02-27-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by wdwgoose
...did anyone else have a great sun set last night VERY VERY NICE,

gaRry
In order to have a nice sunset, the sun needs to be out. It was overcast yesterday so no sunset to see. Today looks a bit brighter, but not much. Supposed to be low 40's today, then in the mid to upper 50's this weekend. Keep the rain away from here!!!

WDWLVR
02-27-2004, 08:51 AM
We've got :sunny: today! I'll send some your way Barb!

Debs Hill
02-27-2004, 08:59 AM
It's snowing here in England.....wish I was in WDW!!!
Gail: I have finally sent you an e-mail...please forgive me!
Mary: It would be lovely if you could join us for dinner, drop me a line at
eddie.debs@virgin.net
It would be great to get to know each other before we sail!
Debsxx

jilljill
02-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Debs, I so sorry to hear it's snowing over there. I wish I was in WDW too :yo-yo:

afff
02-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Thanks Jill Jill, for the Clamato info.

I'll have to make sure I purchase some for the cruise, just in case.

Plus a bottle of Vodka to add to it.

On second thought.......they sell Bloody Ceaser premixed up here in a can.......that might be a little more convenient ( just add ice )

Cheers

gail1771
02-27-2004, 09:50 AM
Happy Friday everyone. It is beautiful in NY. Lots of :sunny: .

Deb-I received your e mail. I will be writting back soon.

Off to run a lot of errans today.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Fondly, gail:earsgirl:

jilljill
02-27-2004, 10:15 AM
The :sunny: is finally out here.

afff, looks like you will be bringing your drink of choice with you. You can carry that when walking/jogging on deck 4 with gaRry and I.

Donalds_best_pal
02-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Good Morning,
Its raining here SoCal. I have 2 big tests today so I need to go study some more.
TTYL,
Matt:bounce:

lneeley
02-27-2004, 11:09 AM
Thanks Matt for the storm! It poured here in the valley yesterday all day and by 4 p.m. was snowing. I headed home at 5:15 to try and get a jump on traffic, but it was a mess. I have a 4WD Jeep Cherokee, and we live on the mountain and I couldn't get up the big hill to my house! About 10 other neighbors in their 4WD's were in the same situation, so I didn't feel so bad. I called my DH and made him come down and get me. Good thing for snowmobiles and 4 wheelers!

Anyway it quit snowing, but the second part of the storm is suppose to hit today. They said the ski resorts last night on the Wasatch front got over 24 inches of new snow. Now, if I can just find some time to ski.

They plowed our hill at 3 a.m. this morning, cuz I heard the scraping of the plow going up and down the hill. Darn, so I am at work this morning.

Another busy day.

GaRry-I think I like the sitting on the lounge chair while you do the hard work!

Linda

jilljill
02-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Linda, sorry to hear about all your snow. PLEASE keep it out there!!! :D

lneeley
02-27-2004, 12:51 PM
I'll try. I know how frustrating it can be when you are trying to pour foundations and floors and the weather turns ugly! Have they been working on the new house all week?

Linda

WDWLVR
02-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Debs Hill
eddie.debs@virgin.net
Debsxx

Debs - sorry to hear about the snow. I'm really hoping we are done for the season here!

i'm looking forward to sitting with you guys. I'll definately get a note out to you this week. Are you going to send us a photo for the photo gallery? I'd love to add you and your family in!

Work is so crazy right now :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WVMD
02-27-2004, 02:34 PM
Wow - what a long day it was yesterday. Definitely don't want to fly to Tampa - or anywhere that far - and back again in the same day. It was a worthwhile trip, though.......

I can't believe all of the snow that Charlotte got - really screwed up flights on the East Coast. We're about 5 hours north of Charlotte - and it's 50 and sunny. Supposed to be a great weekend, too.

Oh well - back at work - working 1-10... I'll try and post more later...

Virgil
pirate:

lneeley
02-27-2004, 02:44 PM
Virgil-glad you made it back, I hate going in and out the same day! Hope you are not too busy at work today!

Linda

2belles'mom
02-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Hello!

No sun here--but at least its not raining!

I am home from work today--my two DDs are sick :( :( .

Katja threw up all night :crazy2: so no one got much sleep around here. I think they are both feeling a little better now...

Gail--Katja will email Emily as soon as she is feeling up to it!

'Bye for now...

Christy

2belles'mom
02-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Oh Wow!

I got to the top of the page--my 2nd time :jumping1:

Matt--good luck on your tests!

justmestace
02-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Hi guys!
Yes, I'm still here and alive. I broke down and went to the doc today. He was a tad unhappy with me. Here I've had a sinus infection and bronchitis for 20 days...walking around spreading it all over. :guilty:
I thought it was just a cold. Now I have 4 prescriptions to take. I hope it works, Jay and I are going to Las Vegas next week.
Rain here all day again....we need it badly, so not complaining. We have a well, so we appreciate the rain. ::yes::
Jay went to our cabin for the weekend. He just can't figure out why I don't want to go to the mountains and see the pretty snow. DUH. Saw enough in Omaha, and that was only 8 days.
Besides, when he's gone, I can set the thermostat where I want it, watch MY tv shows, toss a pizza at the kids and do nothing. HA!
Guess I'll grab a blanket and wrap up on the couch. I'll be back tonight to talk to myself and regain the top of the page!!!
BTW.....CONGRATS 2bellesmom!!!!
See you later.
Stacey

justmestace
02-27-2004, 06:25 PM
BEFORE I GO

justmestace
02-27-2004, 06:26 PM
I JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE US A PUSH

justmestace
02-27-2004, 06:27 PM
TO THE 2600 MARK!!!

WVMD
02-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Stacey - congrats on 2600..... Missed that one too..... oh well....

Where are you staying at in Vegas this time?

I finally scheduled a trip for 3/21-24 for a conference..... :bounce:

That should help get me through until the 4/11 cruise....

Still can't believe that the cruise is sold out - and nobody has signed up on my list... I feel real lonely being the only one bumping it to the top of the page every week.

I know that Leilani's cruise is the one to be on... but wanted a few days at WDW and US....

Fairly busy today in the ER... keeping me hoping.....

Virgil
pirate:

jilljill
02-27-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by lneeley
I'll try. I know how frustrating it can be when you are trying to pour foundations and floors and the weather turns ugly! Have they been working on the new house all week?

Linda
Linda, the foundation work was done from Tues. until Thurs., we didn't get down today to see what progress has been made. We were quite surprised they did the foundation this week, being how wet the ground is - it is just saturated, and no where for it to go.

Stacey, congrats on #2600. I just booked my parents for 16 days in Vegas, the end of March into April. They are going to drive again :scared1:

WDWLVR
02-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Stacey - congrats on 2600.

So guys - tell me a little about Vegas. DH and I are thinking of going out there in Sept.

Our plan is to stay at the Las Vegas Hilton since our main reason for going in the Star Trek Experience.

The monorail should be operating by then which will take us to the main part of the strip.

jilljill
02-27-2004, 08:06 PM
gaRry, just sent you a PM :wave:

jilljill
02-27-2004, 08:18 PM
afff, sent you a PM too :wave2:

WVMD
02-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Mary - I would stay on the strip - and take the monorail to the Hilton. I've stayed a few times at the Hilton - and it definitely is older - and needs updated. Paris, The Venetian, Aladdin , MGM are all better choices....... Depends on what you are lookng for....

The StarTrek experience is great - and we loved it - and have even done it multiple times - it's just like Back to the Future at Universal...

Just read about Borg Invasion 4D... it looks awesome.... Have to add it to my March itinerary.... ::yes::

:http://www.startrekexp.com/indexborg2.php

Virgil
pirate:

jilljill
02-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Mary, I have to agree with pirate: about staying on the strip. There is so much to do along there and the Hilton is kind of out of the way from all the goings on.

WVMD
02-27-2004, 08:37 PM
jilljill - no PM for me???? :confused: :confused:

:rotfl:

Virgil
pirate:

jilljill
02-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by WVMD
jilljill - no PM for me???? :confused: :confused:

:rotfl:

Virgil
pirate:
I'm sorry I left you out :guilty:
I will send you one to make you feel better :teeth:

jilljill
02-27-2004, 09:08 PM
PORT CANAVERAL -- Travelers hoping to book a cruise on the Disney Magic next summer will have to hold off awhile -- at least until it's determined just where the ship will be sailing.

Disney officials said this week they are considering changing the Magic's itinerary for the summer of 2005, which could include different ports of call, shorter or longer cruises and even another homeport during the three-month period.

"We're looking at all our options," said Mark Jaronski, spokesman for the Disney Cruise Line. "But leaving Port Canaveral permanently, that's not an option."

The Magic first set sail from the Brevard County port in 1998 and has been offering seven-day cruises to the Caribbean since 2000, the same year a second ship, the Disney Wonder, joined the fleet.

Questions about the Magic's future surfaced recently when travel agents tried to reserve group space on the ship next summer and were told space was not available due to itinerary changes. However, the agents were told space was available for next spring and fall.

An item about the changes in Cruise Week, an industry publication, prompted speculation that the Magic might be relocating to Southern California to tie in with the 50th anniversary of Disneyland in Anaheim.

But if it does sail from the West Coast, it won't be for long, Jaronski said.

"We've invested a lot of money in Port Canaveral," he said. "As far into the future as we can see, Port Canaveral will be our year-round port."

Port officials said Thursday they would hate to see the Magic go, even for three months.

"You never like to lose income," spokeswoman Dixie Sansom said. "But if that should come about, we would know in advance in preparing next year's budget and would take it into consideration."

Sansom said it's not uncommon for cruise lines to check out other ports for future expansion.

Ships also can be out of commission up to a month for dry-docking, she added.

A few changes already have been made in the Magic's itinerary for this summer, Jaronski said.

Along with the usual seven-day cruises, three-day and four-day cruises to the Bahamas also are being offered. And, in December, the Magic will embark on a 10-day Caribbean cruise.

"We're 6 years old now and have a lot of repeat guests," Jaronski said. "The new itineraries give those guests an incentive to come back."

WDWLVR
02-27-2004, 09:45 PM
Great article Barb - thanks for sharing it with us.

djs113
02-27-2004, 10:31 PM
10:30 est

where did everyone go? no one is in the chat room tonight

must have been a short and sweet chat tonight

- David

2belles'mom
02-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Well, I for one have never been able to get into chat!!! I must be tech-challenged in that area :confused: :confused:

I am so excited about a California DCL cruise!!!:teeth: :hyper: :teeth: :hyper:

Matt--How did you do on your tests???

Both DDs are doing much better--no more tossing of cookies :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: and they are both pretty hyper now!! Great--it's bedtime, but since they have been sleeping all day, and are apparently over whatever hit them, I don't know if they will ever go to sleep!:rolleyes:

Well, until later... (is everyone in bed??? Matt--I have one on you already!!)

Christy

2belles'mom
02-27-2004, 11:45 PM
Oh, and hey Jill--I forgot to tell you congrats for top o' the page!;) ;)

2belles'mom
02-28-2004, 12:32 AM
Okay, thought I would check in again, but I am talking to myself here (yes, some of you know how that feels :teeth: )

Gail--Katja managed to get enough energy to email Emily...she was so excited that she got an email from Emily that she roused herself from her nest on the sofa (where she had not moved from all day!!!!)

9:30 here p.m. here, Pacific Time.

Do I get the prize for last to bed?? Anyone else there?? West Coasters?? Matt? Dee? Stacey???

dee47
02-28-2004, 01:45 AM
No, I think I'm the last one left standing. We went out to eat tonight, and came home LATE. DS's baseball practice was canceled this afternoon. We had so much rain these past 2 days the field was a swamp. Stacy, I think we need to relocate your son's friend with the mansion over here!

Christy, I thought you would email me March dates for the kids to meet? Sundays are pretty open for us (as long as your girls are healthy :D). Saturdays are bad.

I need my WDW fix so bad I may go by myself soon...I told DH I'm seriously thinking about it. I've done it before, no reason not to do it again, right? Oh wait...money! We have the cruise in December...

So off to sleep I go, I think. No use talking to myself for too long!

Hope your ER shift gets tamer, doc!

:wave2:

justmestace
02-28-2004, 02:14 AM
Looks like I'm the night owl.....just hit midnight here. That's what I get for napping earlier!

WVMD....This time we have a suite at the Mirage. They're having a party on Saturday for invited guests...we'll be there from Thurs to Sunday.
I'm going up two weeks later with a couple of girlfriends for my birthday. We'll be there the 19-22nd. Staying in a 2 bedroom penthouse suite at the MGM Grand for that one. What time will you be getting in on the 21st? Where are you staying? We HAVE to at least meet!

Mary, it's been years since I've stayed at the Las Vegas Hilton, and it was getting old then. I'm with everyone else, try to stay on the strip, and just go visit Star Trek. We did it....I loved it. I thought Quark's Bar was a hoot.
I'm trying to remember what the signs said about the monorail being finished. We were at the MGM that first weekend in Febr and went out to look at the monorail's progress....all I seem to remember is that it wouldn't be completed for any of my upcoming trips.

Dee47.....YOU need to relocate here!!! Looks like we'll be at their house tomorrow and Sunday, too. Tomorrow the boys were supposed to practice for a night game on the lighted fields, but it's too muddy.
We thought our softball (DH & I) games were cancelled for tonight, which is why Jay went to the cabin today....I got a call after he'd left that our games were still on...oops! I didn't go down...not sitting out in the damp night air with this cold. Plus, I'm a chicken....we had the 8:00 and 9:00 games, which meant I wouldn't get home until 10:30- 10:45, and I hate coming in to the house alone that late.
Anyway, guess I'd better sign off for tonight (or is it tomorrow already?)
Virgil, let me know if you'd like to try to meet in Las Vegas.

See you tomorrow,
Stacey

DVC4US
02-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Good Saturday Morning Everyone!

Christy - it's good to hear that your DD's are feeling better. I know what that's like, and it is never fun.

Mary - I have to agree with everyone else and tell you to stay on the strip. The Aladdin, MGM, Paris, Mandalay Bay, Venetian, and so on ... are better choices than the Hilton. We stayed at the Venetian last year and it was wonderful.

Virgil - I sent you a PM:) . I wish you were on the cruise we us in April also. Even though our cruise is pretty much sold out there are only about 10 DISer posting on the thread.

Stacey, Virgil, & Mary - hope you all have great trips to Vegas, I wish we were going but we already have so much planned. We will probably go this summer because I know the grandparents will want to see the girls. Next weekend Nascar will be in Vegas. I sure do wish I was going to the race.

We are going to see Disney on Ice this afternoon and then out to dinner with friends, so everyone have a good day.

LeiLani

afff
02-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Jill Jill......I sent you a PM

WDWLVR
02-28-2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

A few facts about us:

1) We don't drink - so don't care about clubs, etc.

2) We will most likely not go to any big shows. This is our first trip and kind of a try it out excursion.

3) The main things we want to do are Star Trek, the fountains at the Ballegio, ride the monorail, and do some shopping and sightseeing.

4) Mark doesn't gamble at all and I'll play the slots for an hour or so but that's it.

Really looking at going just for a new experience.

So in looking things over we thought the Hilton was the best choice. Got a good booking price too on aa.com.

So anything really bad about the Hilton or do you all just prefer the main strip? If so - why?

Thanks!

afff
02-28-2004, 10:12 AM
We've been to Vegas twice.......both our kids were manufactured at the Flamingo ( on the strip )

No joke.

We haven't been back since, the kids are now 9 and 6.

afff
02-28-2004, 10:21 AM
At the time we wanted to see Siegfred and Roy but they were on vacation at the time ....too bad

Is Roy getting better?

What we did see and that was just by fluke, was the demolition of the old ****** hotel ( forget the name ) done with music and fireworks. They made a big deal about this and closed down a very large section of the strip. They did it at night and 10's of thousands attended.
It was awesome.

l

WDWLVR
02-28-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Debs Hill
eddie.debs@virgin.net
Debsxx

Deb - sent you an e-mail but got an error message. Let me know if it got through to you or not.

afff
02-28-2004, 10:23 AM
I'd love to go again ...I am sure there has been some changes since we have been.

I don't miss losing all the money.

afff
02-28-2004, 10:24 AM
Can I get to the top of the page...........

jilljill
02-28-2004, 11:27 AM
afff, congrats on the top of the page.
I sent you a PM.

lneeley
02-28-2004, 12:39 PM
Good morning everyone. Well, cross off another week on your calendar! The Magic's in port, it's clear and sunny and we are now only 42 WEEKS AWAY Is that exciting or what?

My DH is laying here in bed watching me use the computer and jilljill he has a question for you: he wants to know where 13-14 hours from DW would be? He said, "she could live anywhere". If you don't want to share, that's okay, or PM me and I'll tell him. He is now learning to read the boards, maybe he'll eventually learn how to turn on my laptop and logon!

Mary-glad to see you guys are non-drinkers also. We are fun, fun, fun, but don't drink, except for alot of Diet Cokes for me! I like smoothies too! DH likes Dr. Pepper, Coke, or he likes the new Cokes with lime or lemon.

Anyway, can't wait for next Sat. It will be one week closer and it is almost March!

Linda:yo-yo:

lneeley
02-28-2004, 12:41 PM
Oh, and thanks for the article from Orlando. We should all work for that newspaper, we've all known that information for months now!

Maybe we could start selling off our information to them and pay for this cruise!

Linda

jilljill
02-28-2004, 12:44 PM
Linda, tell your DH that I am straight up I-95, from the port, in Delaware. When we drive to WDW it's straight down I-95 then a right turn onto I-4 and we are almost there. A very straight and boring ride - unless you get stuck in tons of traffic :mad:

lneeley
02-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Thanks, I was picking up my email and it notified me your responded. The DH (Robert) was pretty impressed how fast he got a reply. We have never been in Delaware before. It's probably a good thing we don't live so close to Orlando, or we would definitely be broke!

Linda

jilljill
02-28-2004, 12:55 PM
You aren't missing too much by not being here - except for the lack of snow right now. It's very flat and getting very crowded. Lots of banks in the area.
It can a bad thing living this close and knowing the drive isn't that bad. We usually drive down 2 or 3 times a year. In fact, in 2002 we drove twice within 3 weeks. Once for a week at WDW then for a week on the cruise. But of course we had to make a detour to MK for the moring so I could do some shopping and talk to a couple of friends. DH and DD chilled out at the Poly while I did my shopping.

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 01:16 PM
well another day of work.:confused: nice sunny warm outside very nice day here :mad: and me inside working:confused:

gaRry

justmestace
02-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Mary,
I shouldn't have said anything about the Hilton...they, like every other hotel, have probably refurbed by now. We really enjoyed it when we stayed there. They used to have a bar/lounge area that we took #1 DD to as a little girl, because it had a show very much like The Enchanted Tiki Room.
The reason I stay at the hotels that I stay at is because I get the rooms for free. DH doesn't gamble at all, and I play the slots. I've managed to have some good luck & I always use a Player's Card, so they ask me back. The nice part about being on the strip is that you can walk from place to place, and I like to get out & get fresh air, as opposed to paying a taxi. Plus, I like to look out the windows at night & see all the lights. That's about all. We don't go to any shows either...nothing much worth seeing. I wish I'd been there in the days of Frank Sinatra & the pack.
I was staying at the Mirage the weekend that Roy got hurt. It was very weird, the hotel & staff were sooo quiet. Last I heard from some people in Vegas was that he is doing "as well as can be expected". They won't be back. His stroke was pretty devastating.
The biggest draw for us is that it's close & inexpensive for us to go there, and it is the kind of place that makes you feel like you are really on vacation somewhere....especially when you can go to a nice pool like at the Mirage. Makes me feel like I'm in the Caribbean. Can't wear my snorkel gear in the pool, tho...the lifeguards frown upon it. :teeth:
Going to go check out theother boards...back later,
Stacey

tkd lisa
02-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Happy Saturday everyone. Hope things are well. I enjoyed chat yesterday until I signed off to go to bed early. I'm feeling better today though. A good night's rest was just what I needed.

We're off to dinner with friends, so I just wanted to boost those post numbers! Lisa

gail1771
02-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Hi everyone. Happy Saturday afternoon to all.

Stacey, Thanks for the info. a few pages back.

Mary and Linda, We are not drinkers either. DietSoda and smoothies for me. DH drinks a beer now and than but usually coke or Dr. Pepper.

Mary, I was at the Hilton for a conference many years ago. It is very far from everything. If we were to go back I would stay on the strip. I was told to experence it we go back.

2Bellsmom, I am gald the girls are feelong better. Emily will e mail back somethime this weekend. She loves getting the e mails.

Emily tried out for Guys and Dolls and got a part in the play BUT she has decided that at this time it is to much for her. Their rehersals are on Thrusday evening till 10:30pm and Saturday and Sunday afternoons. The play is also the week of Spring break(strange time when all the schools are off and it is Passover and Easter week) and we will be in Florida at that time also. So it worked out for the best. Next time.

Have a great evening everyone. Fondly, gail::MinnieMo

jilljill
02-28-2004, 03:38 PM
well another day of work.:confused: nice sunny warm outside very nice day here :mad: and me inside working:confused:

gaRry
Look at it this way - another day another dollar towards your cruise :hyper: :teeth: ::yes::

justmestace
02-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Gail...Congrats to Emily anyway!!! I know how much work that is, and it's hard to make that decision. Good for her to realize that it would be too much.

:)

justmestace
02-28-2004, 03:50 PM
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I was just looking at the Magic in port.

I have to stop doing that. I want to climb thru my scrren and get on it!
Someone needs to clean the camera lens....very blurry. Or else my eyesight is going. :eek:

I am soooo glad I don't live in Florida. I was thinking about what I said about Vegas being a quick getaway. If I lived in Florida, it would be costing me WAY more money for all the "getaways" to WDW & DCL!!!!!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Stacey

justmestace
02-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Anyone thinking of excursions yet?

DH and I were talking about what we wanted to do at Disneyland, and I was looking at my calendar to see when I need to book the seating for Fantasmic....it got me thinking about the cruise.
I love getting the Disney fix at DL, but it's just not the same as a cruise.

Matt, we decided that we'll skip the Electric Parade, and book the early balcony seating for Fantasmic & stay for the fireworks. We've done the balcony before, and it makes it a great experience. We will be available at dinner time. :)

I keeep wanting to go over my excursion list....but it's too soon. I've already pretty much decided what we are going to do, so I just need to leave it be. Other fish to fry in the mean time.

Off to check my E-Bay. I help DS collect pins for his major collection. He's trying to complete his set of 100 Mickeys.

Stacey

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 04:16 PM
JILLJILL have I got a hat for you.
dollars what can you use dollars for ?????? its like those little round copper things you have them and they are not good for much:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :earseek:
very nice day here W O W
stacey get away from the monitor NOW.! ! ! ! :confused: :mad:

thats doesnot help just looking.:p :p :rolleyes: :confused: :mad:

also dont you need to do shirts first ? ? ? ? ? :teeth: :sunny:

okay s whos at wdw at the end of march ? ? ?
wdwgoose

anyone else. we could watch the ships while eating chocolate suflaaais ???? (wheres that spell check)

gaRry

justmestace
02-28-2004, 04:24 PM
DEAR MR. GOOSE,
I do not think you had my best interest at heart when you told me to move away from the monitor. I did.....and you STOLE top of the page!!! You are a pirate: too!!
Shirts first? I thought YOU were doing that. Tell you what, you do the shirts, and I'll do your excursions for you. I'm putting you on every pirate ship excursion there is!! :teeth: :teeth:
Sincerely,
Mrs. Stacey (just me)

lneeley
02-28-2004, 04:27 PM
Maybe we should bring GaRry a pirate: eye patch for his wardrobe. At least the black would match his lime green! You know, they now have glow in the dark tshirts. He could get one and then we could see that pirate: everywhere he goes at night!

justmestace
02-28-2004, 04:48 PM
Okay...I jinxed myself....way back on page 160 I said I hoped I'd never get called for jury duty like Jill (Two4ruff).....
WELL....guess what???
Yep, first time ever. Guess I was due. Even DD#1 has been called before. I think they did it on purpose because I managed to get out of one of their photo radar tickets.
It will take me at least an hour and a half to get to the courthouse...in bumper to bumper traffic. We are spoiled out here. We only have a couple of stop signs and very little traffic. Our business is only 2 minutes from the house and the schools only about 4. (I think I hear those horses whinnying..whining..again).
They won't keep me. I have some pretty strong ideas on what to do with criminals, and I'm not afraid to tell them about it.
Just had to share......sorry.
Stacey

Oh, and by the way, Linda.....HERE HERE on the glow in the dark shirt. That way there'd be no sneakiness onboard! :smooth:

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 05:02 PM
stacey I have a secret that works for jury duty (NOT)
never tell anyone:earseek: :earseek: :p
Judge if the policeman arrested him he MUST be guilty.
THAT takes away everything on fairness:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:teeth: :hyper: :teeth:

gaRry

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 05:05 PM
My deer friend Stacey maybee I should get you a hat also. It would be soooooooo just right for a very GOOD friend like you.:hyper: :teeth: :teeth: :hyper: :tongue:

YES me shirts you trips okay::yes:: ::yes::

gaRry

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 05:12 PM
OOOOOPS forgot D W has an eye patch she got me years ago! ! ! ! ! ! one thing thats different about it ? ?
for some reason it covers BOTH EYES? ? ? ? ?

jilljill
02-28-2004, 06:45 PM
Ok gaRry, I have to ask.....What kind of hat do you have for me?!? Or do I not want to know.

Linda, if we give gaRry a glow in the dark shirt, they can find him when he falls overboard from all the drinking and jogging around deck 4 :teeth: :tongue: :smooth:
Only kidding with ya!!!!!

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 07:14 PM
its a very much 2 of a kind and one size fits:eek: :teeth: :hyper:
so it would be great for you.:tongue: :tongue:
so I'll bring it to the raddision for you ... Maybee I'll just drop it off in april for you:hyper: :teeth: :hyper:
just a thought me beeing A very nice guy and ALL:yo-yo: :yo-yo:

gaRry

WDWLVR
02-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Wow - go out for the evening and you guys are having a great posting time!

Stacey - I really appreciate your feedback. I wasn't offended at all by anyone saying to stay somewhere other than the Hilton. We're still in the looking stages and since this is our first trip there I really think we'll be in awe no matter where we go.

I really like hearing everyones opinions.

I work with a couple of woman who go to Vegas a number of times a year with free rooms. I don't think I'd ever spend enough time in the casino to get a free room but you never know :D

jilljill
02-28-2004, 08:48 PM
gaRry, I honestly think I'm totally :scared1: now. Are you really going to be at WDW when I'm there in April? We will be there 4/9-4/16.

jilljill
02-28-2004, 09:47 PM
This is really sad.....here I sit all by myself in front of the computer, while DH is getting ready to go to work and DD is at Grandmom and Grandpop's, on a Saturday night. I really need to get a life or get new friends that don't go out of town for the weekend :eek:

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 10:05 PM
YEEEEEEEP YEEEEEEP YEEEEEP ! ! ! ! ! !
EYEEEE SURE AMMM MEEE MATEEEEEE pirate: pirate:
I'll bee daaa pirate: with two patches::yes:: :wave2: :teeth:

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 10:10 PM
OKAY if you are home alone WHY are you not post and getting us too 100,000 by cruise time.??????

I really am not sure you are doing you fair share:hyper: ::yes::
So I guess that means on deck 4 I'll have to take care of my own drink getting????::yes:: ::yes:: :tongue: :tongue: :hyper: :teeth:

jilljill
02-28-2004, 10:11 PM
YEEEEEEEP YEEEEEEP YEEEEEP ! ! ! ! ! !
EYEEEE SURE AMMM MEEE MATEEEEEE pirate: pirate:
I'll bee daaa pirate: with two patches::yes:: :wave2: :teeth:
Some words of warning for you.....Don't walk the plank when wearing the 2 eye patches :earseek:

jilljill
02-28-2004, 10:13 PM
I may offer to get you a drink or 2 on deck 4, but don't count on it.
I'm trying to do my share tonight, but I don't want to talk to myself all night long. Glad you decided to check in again.

jilljill
02-28-2004, 10:14 PM
gaRry, thankd for helping me get to the top of the page. I bet Stacey will be jealous of me now ::yes:: :teeth: :wave2:

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 10:14 PM
SURE SURE take the top of the pageAGAIN ! ! ! ! ! ! !

jilljill
02-28-2004, 10:15 PM
SURE SURE take the top of the pageAGAIN ! ! ! ! ! ! !
It's your fault you made me do it.
Have you checked your PM's?

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 10:16 PM
WELL THATS IT a nice thank you from you

gatta luv me:teeth: :wave: ::yes:: :yo-yo:

jilljill
02-28-2004, 10:20 PM
WELL THATS IT a nice thank you from you

gatta luv me:teeth: :wave: ::yes:: :yo-yo:
That's the best I can do, since you live far away from me.
All pirate: and :firefight are the same, they are never happy with a simple 'thank you'. :D ::yes::

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 10:21 PM
YEEEP YEEEP YEEP I didnot think yet. OKAY will do that
not a proplemo.
my beddy buyy time.
west coast cruisers keep it going and we'll bee back in daa morning.

THANKS jilljill
have a great night very nice stars out ( no snow here)

gaRry

jilljill
02-28-2004, 10:29 PM
night night gaRry

wdwgoose
02-28-2004, 11:14 PM
well okay one more post.
had a dumpster fire so might as well get in one more posting for the day

night night all

gaRry

jilljill
02-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Hope the dumpster made out ok :teeth:

afff
02-28-2004, 11:47 PM
GaRry.........You are working tonight too eh.

afff
02-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Stacy .....if you act just a little bit prejudice, the judge/lawyers won't take you. ( so I hear from some Police friends )

Here in Canada, you are also excluded if you happen to be a firefighter.

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:04 AM
I've been sitting here waiting to post for the last half hour or more, but my phone kept ringing. My #1DD has money woes, Jared's coach, and my DH letting me know that there are 11 inches of snow at the cabin. The roads up there are not maintained, so I hope he makes it back. Then again....I got to read in bed last night till 2:30, wth the thermostat at 75. (Sshh, don't tell on me)....I NEVER get to do that!
DH got a summons today for Grand Jury duty. Two days a WEEK for 4 months. They must like him better than me...I just got plain old jury duty. I don't know how he can do it...owning our own business, but they usually won't take that as an excuse. He wants to do it anyway. Thinks it would be interesting.

Anyway....GaRry....hats are good, ::yes:: yes they are.

The last time Jay and I were in Las Vegas I called home (big mistake) and was told that there had been a fire in the dumpster on one of our rental properties...for the 2nd time. This of course made DH a not so happy camper for the rest of the weekend. The dumpster survived.

Yes, jilljill, I am :bounce: ::yes:: GREEN with envy!!!! I haven't had a top of the page in forever.

I am probably all alone here tonight, so I could just keep talking to myself until I get to the top. :p

Except that I don't have a whole lot more to say.

Maybe I'll go spend money on e-bay and come back if I think of a topic of conversation to have with myself.

:wave2: :wave2: Stacey

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Hey, cool....Afff is here!!

Afff....I had already decided to go in there and tell them that I think all criminals should fry. That ought to send me home in a hurry.
Either that, or they'll call the men in the white coats.

On the questionnaire for Grand Jury, they ask if you're a policeman, judge, lawyer, or ever studied law. I wonder if they'd all be excluded. DH is none of these. They also ask if you are a convicted felon...he's not that either.

I understand the law & policeman thing, but why a firefighter for exclusion?

GaRry would say that their time is oh so much more valuable than ours, I bet!

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:14 AM
They probably exclude pirate: s too.

Pirates and firefighters....they think a LOT of themselves. :teeth:
For example, look at GaRry's countdown timer to OUR Christmas cruise.....he thinks it's his! Well, buddy-o, unless you are Johnny Depp (or, I prefer Orlando Bloom) I got news for you.
I probably lost my hat for that one.

:firefight :duck:

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:24 AM
I'm back - checked the Powerball ticket.....no winner tonight :mad: . There's always next Wednesday.

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:24 AM
:crazy: Here I go, talking to myself again.

I forgot, GaRry.....I was :rotfl: LOL about your eyepatch with both eyes covered!!!

I got one for DH like that, too....but we usually don't announce it to everyone!:3dglasses Did she get you feathers, too? I know what jilljill is thinking right now....a little tar to go with those feathers??

Aaww....just joking with you, GaRry.......you know how jilljill and I feel about you!
:love1: or is that Johnny Depp?

I just love all the little smilies.... one day, I hope to have used all of them.

Stacey

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:26 AM
Now Stacey, do you really think that I would think of tar to go with feathers at this time of night?!?

Glad I'm not the only one that has been talking to myself tonight :teeth:

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:28 AM
jilljill......you FINK! All this time I talk to myself like an idiot, and you are lurking, just waiting to catch me off guard and steal away the one thing that makes me happy. I'm a pathetic nobody, alone on a Saturday night with only my computer to keep me happy.....and you steal my joy.

OKAY....why isn't there a "smilie" with major tears rolling down it's face???!!!!!

I take it back, jilljill....you're not a fink. This juror finds you innocent.

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:30 AM
BTW...what are you doing up so late??

You would've thought of the tar tomorrow.

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:32 AM
I know what I'll do....I'll get us post #2675.

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:32 AM
Stacey, we are both truely pathetic :tilt: , both of us sitting alone on a Sat. night waiting for the top of the page posts to make us happy :upsidedow

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:33 AM
I hope I don't pirate: #2675 from you.
I have no idea why I'm still up when my empty bed is calling me.

afff
02-29-2004, 12:34 AM
you are not alone

afff
02-29-2004, 12:36 AM
I am also sitting up in front of the computer when i should go REST

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by afff
you are not alone
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Are you working tonight?

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Whew....that was close. You almost snagged that one, too.

:p

Barb, the way I see it, at least we're home and not out in the bars picking up guys.

Wait a minute....someone wake me up....I must have been dreaming that I still could pick up guys! puckerup: :laughing:

afff
02-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Yes.....Im thinking about GaRry who is now snoring

afff
02-29-2004, 12:39 AM
Jill Jill......I sent you a PM

justmestace
:scared1:

Afff scared me....sneaking up like that.

Heheh.... I thought I was the only one who could hear GaRry snoring all the way out here!:p

jilljill
Whew....that was close. You almost snagged that one, too.

:p

Barb, the way I see it, at least we're home and not out in the bars picking up guys.

Wait a minute....someone wake me up....I must have been dreaming that I still could pick up guys! puckerup: :laughing:
Wait.....that sounds like a good idea. I know the DH's would understand :teeth: At least, I know mine would understand. I am usually around men most of the time when I go out. We went out to lunch yesterday and were seated in the bar area and there were about 20 men and me. The story of my life.....::yes::

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:41 AM
:listen:

Not nice, talking behind my back.

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:42 AM
Sorry Stacey, you and afff set me up for this top of the page.

afff, got your PM. We will work on it when it comes time.

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:42 AM
What a life!!!;)

BY THE WAY.....you did it AGAIN!!!

afff
02-29-2004, 12:43 AM
We shouldn't pick on GaRry while he is resting.......he can not defend himself.

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:44 AM
You guys are planning to bound and gag me, and stuff me in a broom closet on the ship, aren't you??? (Paranoia sets in late at night).
Lucky for me, ALL the rooms are bigger on DCL...even the broom closets! :crowded:

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by afff
We shouldn't pick on GaRry while he is resting.......he can not defend himself.
Look at it this way...we are not picking on you :teeth: :love1:

afff
02-29-2004, 12:46 AM
Stacey.....its nothing personal.

We were PMing about T-shirts, and I was responding from days ago.

justmestace
GaRry will be flattered that we are thinking of him!!!

jilljill
You guys are planning to bound and gag me, and stuff me in a broom closet on the ship, aren't you??? (Paranoia sets in late at night).
Lucky for me, ALL the rooms are bigger on DCL...even the broom closets! :crowded:
I would prefer to have this happen to me and then I can stay on the ship longer :jumping4: PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE :jumping1: :boat:

afff
02-29-2004, 12:48 AM
We can be permanent stowaways forever

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:49 AM
Now you're thinking like a true cruiser, afff :genie:

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:50 AM
Thank you Afff.....

I'm telling you, I tend to get very scary late at night. And it's not late yet!

Look how much fun we're having tho...(mostly at poor GaRry's expense) all the others will wish they had stayed up for this.....NOT.

I'm not even going to suggest that we bind and gag eachother, jilljill.....even if it is just to stay on the ship......who knows what pirate: s and :firefight s would make of that!

afff
02-29-2004, 12:51 AM
I think its time for me to go..........it was nice to talk in real time with you both.
Almost like being on a chat line.

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:52 AM
But we're almost to the top of another page!!!

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:52 AM
I'm sure the pirate: and :firefight will be hiding out with us ::yes:: Look at afff, he is a :firefight and is willing to be a permanent stowaway too.

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:54 AM
G'night afff, thanks for keeping everyone safe and sound.

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:55 AM
Lookie, lookie.....the top of the page again AND #2700 all in one post :jumping4:

afff
02-29-2004, 12:56 AM
Very good....good night all

That was fun

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:56 AM
It's going to be awfully :crowded: in that closet. I have a feeling that our entire DIS group would try to be in there with us.

And just think what the headlines would read when we all COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW.....nice of me to set you up for that one, huh? You got TOP again. We'll just say we're partners in it, okay?? Or is that partners in crime?

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:58 AM
Definately 'partners in crime' with our corked bottles of wine :tilt: :magnify:

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:58 AM
:goodvibes :goodvibes

Well.....we did great for the team tonight. We should be proud. And it was fun.

Hope it's a quiet night, Afff.

G'night!

justmestace
02-29-2004, 01:00 AM
:p I have 19 e-mails, all telling me that someone responded to the thread!! :earseek: :p Too funny.

jilljill
02-29-2004, 01:03 AM
I'm sure gaRry will get a good laugh in the morning when he reads all this talk about him :happy1:

I've been deleting all my e-mails as we have gone along - that is very funny ::yes::

I'm gonig to say g'night for now. I may have to work in the afternoon :crazy2: I hope not, not in the mood for 'Sunday mall-brats' tomorrow.

justmestace
02-29-2004, 01:07 AM
Can't say as I blame you....

I'm heading in with a book myself. :)

Good night!!

justmestace
02-29-2004, 01:10 AM
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

AND A LOVELY SUNDAY MORNING TO ALL YOU EAST COAST/ MIDWESTERNERS!!

jilljill
02-29-2004, 01:11 AM

AND A LOVELY SUNDAY MORNING TO ALL YOU EAST COAST/ MIDWESTERNERS!!

Thanks for that.....since I'm on the east coast!!!

justmestace
02-29-2004, 01:16 AM
That's why I asked you earlier what you were doing up so late!!!

You also win the night-owl award for tonight!!!!

Usually it's 2BellesMom or Matt.

jilljill
02-29-2004, 01:21 AM
I've been checking out the CM board.
The west coasters have some time left to beat me for the night owl award - I think I've enough awards tonight with top of the pages :teeth:

jilljill
02-29-2004, 01:27 AM
Now I'm really off the bed - g'night

justmestace
02-29-2004, 01:38 AM
This is all jilljill's fault........

But I just HAD to come back and

see if I could

get some of my

old luck back

:crazy:

:crazy:

S
T
A
C
E
Y

Did it work?

Probably not......

justmestace
02-29-2004, 01:39 AM
Thank you, GaRry!!!! ;) ;)

WDWLVR
02-29-2004, 07:13 AM
You guys are too funny. I come to check in before heading out to church and have 5 pages to read!

Great job to the Saturday night posters! We are on our way!

Looks to be a nice :sunny: day here in Chicagoland.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Barb - good luck working on a Sunday at the Mall - hope they don't all drive you too crazy.:crazy:

Stacey, Barb, gaRry and afff - do your fingers hurt this morning from so must posting. :D

wdwgoose
02-29-2004, 07:35 AM
WOW WOW LADIES you to afff,
GREAT JOB ! ! ! ! ! WELL DONE
NOW THAT i READ ALL THAT
i guess I'm really:crowded: :love1: :love1: :grouphug:
after all:teeth: :hyper: ::yes::
time to go home
see you in a while

gaRry

afff
02-29-2004, 10:14 AM
By the way GaRry and everyone else.

I did phone the Radisson about the DIS Cruisers rate ( $99.00 ) and the one for $85.00 as shown on-line.

Their response was that the on-line rate for $85.00 was a special rate with restrictions. That is why is was cheaper.

The restrictions are if you cancel 4 days or more prior to arrival they will charge $25.00 and if its after that they will charge a full nights stay.

The DIS Cruisers rate people for $99.00 can arrive up to 6PM with no charges if they cancel.

Hope this helps

:sunny: :3dglasses :moped: :wizard:

jilljill
02-29-2004, 10:47 AM
afff, thanks for finding out the rate difference.

jilljill
02-29-2004, 10:49 AM
BTW Stacey, you are most welcome for being set up for top of the page :tongue:

gaRry and afff, hope you both had quiet nights at work.

afff
02-29-2004, 10:57 AM
Thanks Jill Jill.......a few interuptions, but thats what they pay us for.

Cruisin'goose
02-29-2004, 11:07 AM
WOW you have all been very busy!!! I have been trying to catch up with the posts for the last couple hours.

jilljill we will have to get together during sping break - if you are brave enough to meet gaRry in person :teeth: :teeth: lol

Today is looking like another :sunny: day!!!

Vicki
:boat:

Cruisin'goose
02-29-2004, 11:12 AM
you guys do a fine job of talking to yourselves.:crazy:

:tongue: :hyper: :teeth:

Karyn....... Are you moved in yet????

Vicki

jilljill
02-29-2004, 11:27 AM
Vicki, I sent you a PM. I think I'm up for the challenge of meeting gaRry :smooth: :earseek: :eek:

justmestace
02-29-2004, 11:53 AM
Good Morning!
I just pulled myself out of bed. I had a dream that I was awake all night typing....and for some reason, my fingers are sore:confused: I hated typing class....just think how proud my teacher would be right now...if he were still alive.

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Okay "daytimers" have at it......I'm outta here for now.

Stacey

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:05 PM
Stacey, I had a very similiar dream, but mine also included lots of emails with the same titles :crazy:

YEAH, I don't have to work and put up with the Sunday mall crowd :Pinkbounc

Cruisin'goose
02-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey jilljill I pm'd ya back!

:teeth: :teeth:

I don't think you know what you are in for but looking forward to meeting in April.
Any others to be at WDW for spring break? pirate: ?::MickeyMo ?princess: ? :firefight ?

Well since gaRry fixed breakfast I ought to go start some lunch. Or maybe I'll get him to take me out for lunch. I think I like that idea better.

I'm sure we'll check in later

Vicki

justmestace
02-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Glad you don't have to work today, jilljill! Want to come here and go shopping at the mall with me?? :p
Actually, I won't go anywhere near a mall on the weekends.

Did you see that you had post #2727? I like numbers, so I notice stuff like that.

I forgot about all the e-mails!! That was funny, had me thinking I was really popular for a moment there.

Anyway, I guess I really should go now. I was looking at the Disneyland board. Apparently today's LA Times had an article about how DL has changed the teacups so that they won't spin anymore. :(
It says a disabled guest lost his balance and fell out, thus the change.
Any thoughts??

Cruisin'goose
02-29-2004, 12:17 PM
:grouphug: could we plan a meet at wdw during spring break (4/9-4/16)? ?????

:jumping1:

Vicki

jilljill
02-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Vicki, congrats on top of the page!!!:bounce:
We could always meet at the Rose and Crown or in Germany, gotta love places that sell good drinks :hyper:
The kids could always grab some fish and chips or pretzels to keep themselvels occupied.

Stacey better yet, I will meet you today and we can share gaRry stories over some corked wine :teeth: Wait, we haven't met him yet so we don't have any stories to share. But I'm sure after Easter I will have some stories to share ::yes::
I didn't notice the 2727 - but DD's b-day is on the 27th so that is very weird :smooth:

WDWLVR
02-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Hey everyone - the March newsletter has been put up.

Hope you all enjoy it!

WDWLVR
02-29-2004, 12:45 PM
I have had the pleasure of meeting both Vicki and gaRy and they are really sweet. Wish we could join you, but we don't get to WDW until end of May.

afff
02-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Once again Mary.......thankyou for the newsletter.

Its nice to see all the ports of call. Thanks for all the hard work.

And of course the birthday anouncement for my little traveller (DS)
who by the way still doesn't know what is in store for him and his sister.

lneeley
02-29-2004, 01:44 PM
Talk about a busy night. You know, if we keep it up, not only will GaRry wear his pirate: patch, he will think he needs a sword too!

I've been laughing my guts out with all your postings last night. We went to movie and saw that Moosetown thing with Ray Romano and Gene Hackman. It was pretty funny.

And this morning, thanks to Matt, (HA) we have another 12 inches of snow. This California snow won't stop.

Anyway, got to run to church. Be back later.

Linda

WVMD
02-29-2004, 01:50 PM
We'll be at Royal Pacific at US on 4/10 before our cruise and then at the YBC on 4/15-16 after. Would love to get together if anyone is still around....

Had an interesting wine tasting last night. It was for our Hospital Foundation. My wife who loves scallops - hated the Scallops Seviche (sorta raw)... Since I don't like seafood - they weren't any worse than normal... Tried a bunch of Italian wines - wife found out she likes a Birbet (Italian sparkling red dessert wine).

Oh well - good job posting - sorry I missed it - but my posts would've looked like garRy's after all that wine.. :earseek: :teeth:

Talk to you later!

Virgil
pirate:

wdwgoose
02-29-2004, 01:58 PM
WHAT IS THIS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!
ALL those pages last night and now :rolleyes:
I reall think someones found daaa corkscrew last night:teeth:
:hyper: ::yes:: :yo-yo:
I did have a lot to read this morning.

lneeley YOU GOT SNOW
did not make the video in the mail yet sorry.:rolleyes:
will do that in the morning.

after the dumpster fire it was hard to REST,:confused:
there was this sound I herd all night long ::yes:: at first it was like peeking sound some fast some very slow(maybee keys)
then this VERY LOUD sound like a frieght train or something.
maybee a chain saw:hyper: :teeth: :teeth: ::yes::
and then THERE was A pirate: with 2 eyes patches.

AFTER that I woke up. WOW. nightmares::yes::

Mary thank you for the nice words but Vicki wants too know who you really met???? :hyper: :teeth:

I have not checked the news letter yet but thank you Mary,
MARY (sure you don't drink) We should buy a you a very nice bottle of top daller champage with cork :teeth: :hyper:

okay have things too go do .pirate:

gaRry

paulcrsb
02-29-2004, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the newsletter Mary. Once again an excellent job!

Paul

WDWLVR
02-29-2004, 02:13 PM
Paul - nice to see you posting. Haven't seen you in a while.

WDWLVR
02-29-2004, 02:14 PM
gaRry - thanks for the offer - but no champage for me. Mark and I really don't drink. That won't stop us from joining you all for the wine tasting, but don't be surprised if we show up with water or lemonade. :D

paulcrsb
02-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Thanks Mary!

My mom had a stroke at the beginning of the month so I have been busy dealing with Doctors, Lawyers, Banks, Care facilities, Etc. Not a fun time.

I try to stop by and catch up as often as I can. You guys are quite a "chatty" group!

Paul

WDWLVR
02-29-2004, 02:22 PM
Paul, so sorry to hear that. Will defiantely keep you and your family in my prayers. Family definately comes first, but if you need some mindless fun you know where to find us :D

paulcrsb
02-29-2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks Mary!

Being mindless myself, I'm always up for some mindless fun.

I did schedule some R&R at WDW in April but it looks like I'm going to miss everyone by a week (20th - 24th). I would have loved helping gaRry drain WDW of all it's lovely libations. Oh well, maybe another time!

Paul

jilljill
02-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Paul, sorry to hear about your mom. We know, all too well, what it's like dealing with all the matters that need to be dealt with.

Sorry you will miss all of us at WDW. It would have been fun meeting you.

pirate: , we would love to meet you and your family when you get off the ship. We won't be leaving until the evening of the 16th - trying to avoid some of the traffic heading north. Will set something up when we get closer to April.

Everyone must remember - DD knows nothing of this cruise!!!!!

lneeley
02-29-2004, 04:42 PM
Mary-thanks for the newsletter. It's great again! I think I have a step daughter with birthday in March-Sheri, but no big deal. I probably didn't get it to you. Still snowing here, at least I know it won't stay for long and that spring is upon us!

Just sitting, watching movies and enjoying the rest of the day!

WDWLVR
02-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by lneeley
Mary-thanks for the newsletter. It's great again! I think I have a step daughter with birthday in March-Sheri, but no big deal. I probably didn't get it to you. Still snowing here, at least I know it won't stay for long and that spring is upon us!

Just sitting, watching movies and enjoying the rest of the day!

Linda - thank you for noticing. I just fixed it and found someone else I left off. Sorry about that!

If anyone sees anything that looks wrong don't hesitate to let me know.

PS - congrats on top of page!

lneeley
02-29-2004, 04:54 PM
Wow-jilljill and justmestace must not been on the boards or they would have been watching for the top of the page! I am going to pop over to the cam to show DD the Wonder leaving port, she has never seen it happen yet. Want to share some of that Disney spirit with her.

dee47
02-29-2004, 04:54 PM
Paul, I keep you and your family in my thoughts. I'm very sorry to hear about your mom.

Mary, Thanks for the newsletter!

Stacey, your birthday falls on my anniversary. We MUST sit together at dinner! We can get Virgil the ER Doc (pirate: ) to break up the West Coast monopoly at our table. Except, I don't know how many people can sit at one table at most? We had 8 people at our table on our last cruise, I don't know if you can go higher than that. Hmmm...

Is anyone staying at WDW after the cruise? We're spending a chunk of our DVC points to finish off the year at BCV. Anyone else?

I had too many posts to catch up on. And I was only gone for 1 day...

Christy, my last email to you bounced???

TTFN!
:wave2:

lneeley
02-29-2004, 05:07 PM
5:00 EST and the Wonder is pulling out. DD thinks that's "pretty cool" and "those people are really lucky, wish that was us." I'm going to show her twopalms.com next.