PDA

View Full Version : New pics of SB room

Timon
06-21-2003, 09:59 PM
Hey scrappers!

Since I got my two new shelves for my paper, I thought I would re-take some pictures of my SB room! If you wanna take a gander just click on the Cass World link below, then SB'ing, then My scrappin' room.

crazyforpooh
06-21-2003, 10:12 PM
Nice area Cass. I'm jealous I don't have my own room. I have my stuff in our bedroom but, we do have a very large bedroom.

Thanks as always for sharing.

Laura

Tiger Fan
06-21-2003, 10:17 PM
What a great room. It's so neat I'm jealous. I have a room too, but it's so messy I'd be too embarassed to post pictures. :D!
Lisa

nicki dahling
06-21-2003, 10:18 PM
Love your space.
Cyndi (AKANickidahling)

poohbear1029
06-21-2003, 10:21 PM
You are so organized!!! I love it!

Spinning
06-22-2003, 07:29 AM
Great space! SOmething I dream of! We talk of putting an area in the basement. But after this last rain I am second guessing that idea... we got a lot of water! only on one side.....

Miss Kelly
06-22-2003, 08:00 AM
Very Cool! Thanks for posting.

Kelly

SplshMtn99
06-22-2003, 08:22 AM
Hey stranger! I haven't been here much either...but just yesterday I was looking at your website....and wandered into your scraproom. Funny... you must have been updating it almost at the same time. LOL

Looks great! I wish I had a room of my own. Not ready to take over the guest room just yet though. :) I was just coming up with a few ideas to expand my small space just last night. Not sure yet though. I need to get stuff off my table so I can work. And now stuff is on the floor. Not liking it because it's our bedroom... I want to hide it all.

Oh....another funny for you & I. Scott took some similar pics of me scrapping....and I plan on doing a layout with the same patch I sent you. Great minds think alike.

Off topic: Cass, from our last emails.... I'm "doing" better! It's starting to help!!!! :)

pattyT
06-22-2003, 09:06 AM
You are soooo organized! I love it!
I should take a pic of my area right now! AUGH STUFF is everywhere! I may have to resurect my bulleten board now - since it is pretty empty anyways!
Maybe I'll take some before and after pictures! :)
organization inspired by Timon will be the headline!

I am going to start a Book about me - it'll fit well inthere :)

Timon
06-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Hmm, never thought about it but yeah, I guess I am kinda organized huh? :rolleyes: I dunno, I just like everything neat and tidy and in their place :p

I know how very lucky I am to have my own room, I know some of you scrap in small places...even a closet floor! :eek:

Splsh,

So glad to hear it! Sorry I haven't really been on the puter much to email and post but I've been busy. Can't wait to see your SB page with the patch!

Alice28
06-22-2003, 06:10 PM
Cool space. I esp like your idea of putting supplies on a cork board. I bought a cork board and put it up over my scrapping table a few months ago, but so far I have only put pics on it...good idea!

Don't you love those "slab" packages of papers? I noticed you had both of them- I do too...they have some really, really cool designs in there and were esp a good deal with that good ole Michael's 40% off coupon! :)

Beanie
06-22-2003, 06:50 PM
Cass, you are very organized!! What a wonderful room you have there! Very neat and so bright and cheery!! :) Thanks for sharing your space with us! :)

Timon
06-22-2003, 07:49 PM
Alice,

Yes, I love the Slabs! Well, the first one I haven't used too much but the second is fabulous!!! I only paid like $20 for it and I have used it so much already and plan on using tons more!!!

DiznEeyore
06-23-2003, 04:06 PM
Thanks for posting the pictures, Cass! I love getting to peek into others' scrap spaces! :teeth: Yours is very nice!