PDA

View Full Version : FAO Debbie655 >>>>>

Steve P
06-21-2003, 06:07 PM
Just 2 weeks to Gaylord Deb! I'm already planning which clothes and watches to bring LOL! I am wondering if the Marine pool or South Beach pool will be better ??

debbie655
06-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Well Steve, it's actually 12 days and about 16 hours for me but who's counting????? I'm actually very excited too. You'll find me at the pool with the Octopus slide, I guess that's the Marine pool? I know my 9 y/o will enjoy that. Do you have a preference on location? I was thinking Key West.

It'll be nice to compare experiences when we return! Are you planning on trying any of the restaurants there? I tried to look at the menus but I just keep getting script errors, I know they are expensive though.

I just hope we have good weather, nothing but rain here in NYC.

Steve P
06-21-2003, 09:18 PM
Torrential rains here in St Pete too. I requested a room near the southbeach pool, I think better for a solo adult traveller. Not sure what section that puts me in but I think I'll wander over to the Octopus also for a dip or two. I am planning on 1 upscale meal, probably Sunset Sam's.

debbie655
06-23-2003, 06:01 AM
Sunset Sams, that is the sailboat right? We saw it last summer while visiting, I'm dying to eat here too. We'll check it out when we get there.

I just hope you have a great time (hope we both do) and thank you again for posting this rate. I wouldnt' be staying here otherwise.