View Full Version : What is this called????

06-21-2003, 12:28 PM
O.K., my 5 year old is showing in interest in crafts, especially drawing and stickers. When I was little I remember these books you could get but for the life of me I can't remember the name, i'm sure they don't make them anymore but it won't hurt to look. They were books that had special pages made of....I don't even know what to call it...slippery paper is the only thing that comes to mind. And then you had these stickers that you could move from page to page and they were of people and objects. The only thing I can think of is colorforms but I know thats not it. Does anyone know what I am taking about?

06-21-2003, 12:46 PM
They are called Colorforms! I did a quick search on Yahoo and typed in "colorforms" and got quite a few hits, but here their official website:


Good Luck,

06-21-2003, 11:28 PM
Colorforms! I knew exactly what you were describing :). My little neighbor (2 yr old) has them.