PDA

View Full Version : I fell - now its time to hop back on

imgoingtodisney
06-20-2003, 08:06 PM
Could have been worse, could have been better
DS is at a birthday party. The kids went to the Hulk after having pizza. Party started at 4pm, mother took them to a 7pm show.
DH & I took advantage of the time. After we had some snuggling time we went out for dinner. Chinese restaurant - egg roll, 3 fried wontons, 1 chicken teriyaki, pork strips, pork fried rice, diet soda. Ya? can you say sodium & fat? At least I didnt have a mai tai!

Now that Im calmed down somewhat its time to get back on that wagon.

(oh when we got back home I walked 20x's around the gerbil track - I made my minimum for this wk)

TigH
06-20-2003, 09:24 PM
Hey there, imgoingtodisney!

You didn't fall too far! :) I follow your progress and it seems like you are the busiest gerbil on the track! :) Remember to celebrate all those victories! :)

We are only human and it's a good idea to indulge once in a while. Tonight we ended up going out for Mexican (which was not part of my plan, but I am always willing to modify)!!! I had two double sized margaritas, which is way more than I can handle these days, a third of queso fundido (the best Mexican food appetizer ever created) and one tamale, one ground beef enchilada and part of a beef burrito, not to mention many tortilla chips with the BEST BEST BEST guacamole I have ever tasted (and some pretty good, but not the best) salsa.

Do I feel full? You betcha! Do I feel guilty or like I have to jump back on the wagon? NO WAY!!!

You have been working really hard, but a small indulgence like this isn't going to throw you off! This is part of a lifestyle change, so learn to accept the occasional indulgence with grace and everything will work out fine!!! :) TRUST ME!!!!

nativetxn
06-20-2003, 09:27 PM
As long as you are back on track and refocused on your goal, that is all that's important.