PDA

View Full Version : For nicki dahling

Verandah Man
06-20-2003, 07:41 PM
nicki dahling, when you see this thread reply with a post and I will come back and see what you were interested in about my t-shirts.

Verandah Man
06-20-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Verandah Man
nicki dahling, when you see this thread reply with a post and I will come back and see what you were interested in about my t-shirts.

If you want to see my t-shirt logos for our cruise this August, click on the following link, then go to page 4, and look at the last 8 pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/album/8090168yURipjycAI/0

If I can be of further help, let me know.

nicki dahling
06-21-2003, 11:15 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I've been out all day. One of the ladies here asked for directions on creating her own t-shirts for her trip. I knew that you had more specific directions than I could give. She is especially interested in the clip art being transfered to iron on transfers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

Verandah Man
06-22-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by nicki dahling
Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I've been out all day. One of the ladies here asked for directions on creating her own t-shirts for her trip. I knew that you had more specific directions than I could give. She is especially interested in the clip art being transfered to iron on transfers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

I have found quite a bit of Disney clip art at the following site: http://www.disneysites.com/ sometimes the clip art is small, so you have to be careful when increasing the size that it doesn't become to distorted.

When you find the clip art you want to use, put your mouse over the photo and right click the mouse, go to "save as" and click again, I usually put my clip art in "my pictures" file. If you need more help, feel free to send me an e-mail at apwalters55@comcast.net and I would be more than happy and try to answer your question(s).