PDA

View Full Version : New Thread? Here's my new clippie, and what I like about the weight being gone. You?

disneyeveryyear
06-20-2003, 12:38 PM
Okay, I'll go first,

Here's my new clippie..... 15.5 lbs. on Atkins (took 30 days), but that's okay.

What do I like about the weight being gone? My clothes fit. I can breathe and buckle. DH even said blouses/shirts are looking better (not as bulgey in the back):p . I own a lot of shorts and slacks that zip on side and now it is so much easier to button/hook and zip. Not ready to go shopping yet, but that's okay, breathing is good.

Okay, what's your story? What do you like about it being gone?

Kabuli1
06-20-2003, 12:44 PM
Congrats! And thanks for sharing your story!

Everybody knows mine by now! LOL! So I don't need to share.

I will probably get my 15 lb clippie in a few days - but don't ask how long it took me!!! What i like is my rolls of flab are deflating!!! I don't think I'll ever get rid of them cause of my age and skin tone, but it's cool that they are getting skinnier!

Karyn

nativetxn
06-20-2003, 01:16 PM
You know, I must be very easy to please because I don't think 30 days to lose 15.5 pounds is all that long. You lost over 1/2 pound each <b>day</b>. I think that is terrific!

I lost 18 pounds in 3 weeks then stopped dead and didn't lose another pound until over 8 weeks. I think you are doing great.

I've lost two sizes and I like it that I can sometimes buy clothing in a regular store, not always, but sometimes. I'm not restricted to Lane Bryant now, I have more options.

I also have a long way to go, still. You may have noticed that I don't have a new clippie, haven't had one for several weeks, doubt I'll be getting one soon unless the WHOOSH fairy comes to call. :teeth: I'm being faithful to plan but I have this weakness about working out. I'm working on it, though :)

imgoingtodisney
06-20-2003, 01:17 PM
way to go Bev - youre doing a great job
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

(Im glad I lost the 15lbs back in the fall. My clothes are fitting much better)

TigH
06-20-2003, 02:15 PM
Oh, I LOVE your new clippie!!! And you'd better be happy about losing 15 pounds in 30 days, 'cuz that is WICKED AWESOME!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know you are wearing that clippie with pride and you are well on your way to a clippie change already! :)

I also like everything that everyone has mentioned. I like being able to try on my sister's pants and see that they are loose on me (blows her mind!) I like that my family is being supportive and that my mother seems to be interested in working out more and eating healthier (I say seems because it's been a few months of "talk" but I haven't seen much action out of her, but they just moved into a new house so I will give her some time to settle in before I head over with my yoga tapes!) :) I like not having to suck my stomach in. I like just walking around not even thinking about my stomach!!! I like catching my reflection in a mirror and thinking, "That's me? WOW!" :) I like moving my arms to do some mundane thing and seeing the muscles flexing. I like how my hamstring pop out when I do squats. I love all the energy I seem to have all day long. I love jumping out of bed every morning looking forward to ANOTHER great day on plan, exercising and enjoying this new feeling. I could go on and on. There is so much TO LIKE and LOVE that I can't imagine ever NOT feeling like this!!!

mowsie dreamer
06-20-2003, 03:58 PM
Congratulations on that new clippie!!!! It looks great!! 15.5 pounds in a month is really good! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I think the thing I like best is that I am finally doing something!! I am beginning to feel in control of my weight instead of it being in control of me! Also, my clothes are looser. That makes me feel good everytime I get dressed! :D