PDA

View Full Version : I'm back.................................

pajammatam
06-19-2003, 04:28 PM
Oh man has it been a stressful 3 days not being able to get on here.........but today it is working............I see that I have missed a little excitement here.......but its good to be back......

Hope all is well on the Wish board and everyone is on track...................and I gotta go now so have a good nite everyone!

Tammie

And Yes I am still doing atkins..........I am trying OWL now and so far so good..
And Yes Barb I will continue to walk with you around the gerbil track as long as you let me...........I have not blown by you I am still here.:Pinkbounc

nativetxn
06-19-2003, 07:47 PM
I'm glad you are back with us. It was very tough doing without WISH for a while.

Are you doing alright with OWL? A

imgoingtodisney
06-19-2003, 07:55 PM
haha tammie - but the way this week is going everyone will be blowing by me
With spending 2days having a stress test done, spending 1 night mowing the lawn and using another night for grocery shopping I havent had any time to get myself out there to walk - bad week

nativetxn
06-19-2003, 07:57 PM
It's not a bad week, yet, Barb. If you keep a negative attitude it is likely to become a bad week, though.

Beware self fullfulling prophecies.

Beanie
06-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Hey Tammie! Welcome back! :)

TigH
06-20-2003, 07:23 AM
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a bit scary not being able to read any WISH posts for a while, but now it seems like all is well again! :) We missed ya!

TigH
06-20-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by nativetxn
It's not a bad week, yet, Barb. If you keep a negative attitude it is likely to become a bad week, though.

Beware self fullfulling prophecies.

True! You get what you think about, so I always try my darndest to think positive! Energy follows focus! :)

Kabuli1
06-20-2003, 08:39 AM
Great to see you back with us! I hope all goes well with OWL, keep us informed!

Karyn

Minniespal
06-20-2003, 08:52 AM
Glad you are back on the boards!!!