PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Gregg
06-19-2003, 12:16 PM
not from WDW (we leave in 8 days!!!) but just back to the board. I've been busy lately and also couldn't reach the board from work all week until now -- some technical difficulties at work I guess.

Anyway, I've been doing well on the diet thing. I re-join WW this past Saturday and am willing to bet I will weigh in a good 3-5 pounds lighter the day after tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well

Gregg

karebear1
06-19-2003, 12:21 PM
WELCOME BACK!!! We missed you! Technical difficulties were not at work though- they were from this site- and we had many many going through an ATkins like withdrawl because they couldn't get on either! POOR THINGS! BUT- everything is back to normal now! Happy to have you back and looking forward to your posts!

nativetxn
06-19-2003, 01:10 PM
We <i>did</i> miss you Gregg. The DIS had some technical difficulties of it's own. I'm glad you are back with us.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well you do your first week back at WW. I'll bet you do just great!

TigH
06-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Hello and welcome back! Glad it was just technical difficulties. I was beginning to wonder if maybe you had gotten sucked into the M&M vortex (kidding!) :) I bet you will have a GREAT weigh in, and that is an awesome way to start your trip to WDW! Missed ya! Now go update your journal! ;)

Beanie
06-19-2003, 11:54 PM
Welcome back, Gregg!! Glad you are back! :)

Minniespal
06-20-2003, 05:44 AM
Welcome back!!!