PDA

View Full Version : What did I just get?

yasuern
06-19-2003, 10:55 AM
Although I hesitated to update because I am exactly 15lbs down as of my weigh in this morning, and we leave for 8 nights at WDW on Sunday, and I KNOW I will cheat a little on vacation - I couldn't resist adding my new clippie to my signature.

I am now doing the going on vacation dance and new clippie dance - Oh the JOY!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc:

nativetxn
06-19-2003, 11:00 AM
It's gorgeous! Don't you just feel proud of yourself? You are doing so well.

You can cheat as little or as much as you decide during your trip. It's all up to you. Just as long as you have all the fun it is possible to have, that is what is important.

Like I told glo, if you decide to eat off plan foods while you are in WDW, no fair coming back to WISH and pouting after your trip. Just get right back on plan.

Have a <b>magical</b> trip! Don't obsess over what you eat, just make the best choices you can make. Most of all have as much fun as you can, that is what a trip to WDW is all about!

Congratulations on your new clipart, it looks great on you!

Katholyn

mowsie dreamer
06-19-2003, 11:28 AM
Woo Hoo!!!! That new clippie looks great on you! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Have a great trip!

TCKK
06-19-2003, 11:39 AM
WOW!! You're doing great.:Pinkbounc

Jomrog
06-19-2003, 11:47 AM
I love your new clippie. Just relax & enjoy your vacation. I hope you bought some new vacation clothes for that smaller size that you are!! ;):smooth: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

karebear1
06-19-2003, 12:29 PM
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAve a greta time at WDW and say hi to Mickey for us all!

TigH
06-19-2003, 12:38 PM
Woo-hoo!!!

That is the BEST pre-vacation present you can give yourself!!!! Now you are all ready for your 8 nights at WDW (can you beleive it??? :) ) Hope you have a wonderful trip. Don't worry about vacation food, it doesn't count and if you gain a pound or two they are the kind that don't stick! You'll be doing plenty of walking and sweating!!!

Enjoy your beautiful new clippie, you have worked hard to earn it!!!

Beanie
06-19-2003, 11:48 PM
Congratulations!! That new clippie looks wonderful on you!! Way to go and keep up the great work! :)