PDA

View Full Version : It's rainy outside but..........

mowsie dreamer
06-19-2003, 08:42 AM
inside I feel all sunny! :teeth:

I weighed when I got up this morning and another pound had disappeared! That brings my total loss to 10.5, so I get my 10 pound clippie. I think when you guys picked me up and dusted me off the other day, you dusted off another pound!!

And I made it through my 1st day of the 100 Day Cheat Free Challenge! So I get to add a star!

Whew! Two new clippies in one day! I'm feeling faint from all the excitement! :D :D

disneyeveryyear
06-19-2003, 08:52 AM
What a great start to a great day.

Two new clippies at the same time. How exciting.

Keep it going and soon you will be changing clippies so fast your head will spin.

TigH
06-19-2003, 12:10 PM
Oh, you look great with your new clippie and your new cheat free star!!! How wonderful!

That dusting really did the trick, didn't it? :) I am so happy for you! It's great to feel sunny even when it's raining!!! What a great attitude. Remember, onward and downward! You have some more clippies to earn and you can do it!!! :)

nativetxn
06-19-2003, 07:44 PM
That new clipart is just gorgeous. You are doing <i>so</i> well. You are keeping me motivated and that is a very good thing :)

Luvinit
06-19-2003, 07:48 PM
Congrats on your new clippie....looks like your hard work is really paying off!!! Good for you!!

Tracy

mowsie dreamer
06-19-2003, 09:26 PM
I've got a long way to go still, but I couldn't have come even this far without you guys! Your support and encouragement have meant so much to me. I love all of my WISH friends--each and everyone of you are special to me!:D :D :D

nativetxn
06-19-2003, 09:30 PM
Ditto, cutie :) WISH is a special place full of special people and you are one of them. {{{HUGS}}}

Beanie
06-19-2003, 10:23 PM
Congratulations to you!! I just love it when people show off their new clippies!! Way to go!! :)

geetey
06-19-2003, 10:58 PM
It's the CLIPPIE DANCE!!!!

http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/MexWave.gif http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/MexWave.gif

Thanks, Mowsie!! I needed that dance!! Congrats on your TWO NEW clippies!!! You are doing great!

Minniespal
06-20-2003, 04:42 AM
Well done on your new clippie - It really suits you!!!!

Keep up the good work.