PDA

View Full Version : Slow Losers - LAST Day!!

Kabuli1
06-19-2003, 08:40 AM
And now, for the continuing saga . . .

Can you believe it? We've made it to Day 4! Wow!!! Ain't nobody gonna stop us now!

So, here we are. I must admit the lack of variation on the menu is starting to get to me, but hey for one more day I can do anything!

We couldn't have done it if all of you hadn't been there for us. The poems, the laughter the prayers and the pixie dust have been an immeasurable help. Oh, and we couldn't have done it without each other! Tracy, I love you!

Oh, I wanted to mention that Tracy fell again skating yesterday - this time she didn't just hurt her pride, she got pretty scraped up and was feeling pretty stiff and miserable yesterday. She reports that pain is a good way to keep your mind off food, however!

We both found that Day 3 was much easier than Day 2 - the horrific hungries never showed up again, and like the first day, I actually had trouble getting all of my 5 tiny meals in before bedtime.

This is Day 4!!! We're almost there, yeah! BUT . . . tomorrow starts the next phase which isn't much better - we get . . . wait for it . . . 200 MORE calories each day for . . . count them . . . SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!!! I think this is a good news/bad news kinda thing. AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! What did we say about being determined?????

Tune in tomorrow for The Big Reveal!

We're Slow, We're Determined and We Are Losers!

Karyn

Luvinit
06-19-2003, 08:55 AM
Hey Karyn...and everyone else!!! We made it DAY 4!!! Yeah I have to admit this is a pretty BORING way to eat...but The results have been worth it!!! (aren't you all dying to find out!!!)!!

Karyn...thanks for listening to all my whining yesterday, I did really get hurt... and not in a place where pads would have helped!! Sleeping was not fun last night...BUT it did take my mind off of eating!!

Karyn...I could not have said it better....I know I never would have been able to fininsh this fast without you! The support you have given me has been nothing short of amazing!!! You are a special person and I hope that we get to meet in person someday very soon!!

Everyone else...you will never know how much your words and encouragement mean!! You are all so inspiring and motivational.

Okay...enough with the gushy stuff....I have alot of errands today..so hopefully it won't be difficult to eat on the run!!

Tracy

ohMom
06-19-2003, 10:33 AM
you gals are such a great example to me! we CAN do whatever we put our minds to! I'm sooo impressed that you are on your last day!! wooo hoooo!!!!! nothing stopping you now!

Tracy - i'm sorry to hear about your boo-boos. virtual "Mommy kisses" to your owies to feel better :)

You both have been in my thoughts and prayers these past three days and will continue through the next phase. Is that straight into induction for you? i guess I could read about it, I'm not very Atkins-smart :) I know that your willpower and confidence is soaring after your accomplishment and it's all coasting from here!

Great Job!! :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

wovenwonder
06-19-2003, 10:58 AM
http://www.wovenwonder.com/sz152.gif

nativetxn
06-19-2003, 11:03 AM
You two deserve a special award for determination. I'm really proud of you both. I don't know if I would have the strength to stay with this for 4 days.

Way to go, my friends. I can't wait to see what your final results are.

Hang in there--just one more day and then you get to add 200 calories. You can do it!

Jomrog
06-19-2003, 11:23 AM
Tracy & Karyn, You are awesome. I'm so glad you got through it!!! (so far)

Tracy--I'm sorry you fell again. I hope you're okay!!!

I wish I could have been more supportive :( I couldn't log on to the boards!!!! I was going crazy thinking about you!!!

I can't wait to find out the results!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

karebear1
06-19-2003, 12:34 PM
Keep at it girls! You're doing great! Anxiously awaiting tomorrows results!

TigH
06-19-2003, 01:08 PM
WOO-HOO!! Last day, last day, last day!!!

I am so proud of you guys!!! You are doing such a great job sticking to the fat fast, I am really anxious to hear your results. It's like Christmas Eve, just trying to wait for tomorrow to see what Santa left!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!

You know, I am an idiot, because I read one of the previous posts really quick and thought you were only eating 100 calories a day, not 1000!!! DUH! :) I thought, "Geez, that's pretty severe, but I guess it would work for 4 days..." ha ha ha ha ha! But I am still way impressed, I bet you feel like you have only had 400 calories over the last 4 days!

One more sleep and your there!!!

geetey
06-19-2003, 04:05 PM
OUCH!! Tracy you didn't mention that you fell when we were chatting today! Were you rollerblading? I stink at rollerblading. Once when my dh and I were in LA, we went to the beach and pier and decided to do some rollerblading. There was a booth where you rent blades/pads or bikes/helmets. I fell so many times and was bleeding so badly down my legs, the guy at the booth came out to BEG me to please give him back the rollerblades and that I could take a bike for free. I took the bike. ;) hee hee

Tracy and Karyn, you are both doing GREAT!!! I am anxiously awaiting the kept-under-lock-and-key results!! You know you can make it through today! You are practically there!!! YEAH!!!

Luvinit
06-19-2003, 07:27 PM
Mollie.....thank you for your words of encouragement...they mean more than you will evey know. (thanks for the cybermommy kisses too..lol)

Jody...thanks for the cute pics...they always make me smile

Kath..you being proud of me really means alot...I hold you in high esteem.

Samantha...Thanks for your PM's and support...I still wish you would have done this with us!!

Karebear, Tigh and Geetey...thanks for the incouraging words..I never thought of "One more sleep and your there!!!" cool.

Today was as good as yesterday...except for the pizza I had to order for the kids...(I swear there was drool hanging off my mouth...LOL!!) I haven't been tempted by much. (of course I didn't have any!!!

We will be checking in tomorrow!!

Tracy

karebear1
06-19-2003, 08:38 PM
You RESISTED PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are WOMAN! YES!!!

Luvinit
06-19-2003, 08:46 PM
Yes I did Karebear...and I even made MILKSHAKES for everyone!!! With Chocolate and strawberries in them.

They won't let me stop being a mom just because I am fasting!! LOL
DH is being super supportive though!!!
Tracy

DVC Daisy
06-19-2003, 10:36 PM
Tracy & Karyn-

You two are awesome! I am so impressed with what you guys have done for these last 4 days. I can't wait to hear the results!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc