PDA

View Full Version : are all WISHers accounted for? heard from your PM buddy?

imgoingtodisney
06-18-2003, 08:54 PM
are there any out there among the missing? I just emailed my WISH buddy instead of PM. Hopefully I'll be hearing from Eva soon.
Have you checked with your buddy?

Last I heard pajammatam was having trouble too - not sure if she made it on or not - been a busy couple days

yasuern
06-19-2003, 07:23 AM
My local server and the Disboards have been having problems so I have been sporadically checking in when I can - but when I get on line it usually last about 15minutes and then down it goes:(

My PM buddy and I have kept in touch - but right now she's in WDW and when she comes back I go to WDW - so our communications will be few until I return from WDW at the end of June.

Sue

~*Belle 2003*~
06-19-2003, 09:47 AM
I've probably got the wrong end of the stick, so to speak, but do you all have a WISH buddy that you PM for support as well?

airhead
06-19-2003, 12:32 PM
If you're out there, luvinit, forgive me!! I've been busy researching and planning my vacation!!

airhead

d.kurz
06-19-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by ~*Belle 2003*~
I've probably got the wrong end of the stick, so to speak, but do you all have a WISH buddy that you PM for support as well?

Hey, Belle, you and I joined really recently, very close together. I don't know how the PM buddy thing works, but I'd be willing to take the bull by the horns and say...let's be PM buddies!

~*Belle 2003*~
06-19-2003, 06:15 PM
Great idea Dorothy - PM on it's way! ;)