PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I haven't been around...

nicolep91
06-18-2003, 01:47 PM
But I have missed you all & I'm back!!! (thanks for the warning, right?) ;)

Anyway, I don't know exactly what happened, but I went crazy for a couple of weeks and managed to gain about 5 pounds in the process. (I'm up to 143!) I felt very down about it even though I knew it was my own darn fault - I was eating whatever I wanted and hardly exercising.

Thankfully, I think I learned a lesson (a lesson I've had to learn a couple times now). I just don't feel good when I eat bad-for-me junk and don't exercise. Never mind the weight gain, I've had no energy or ambition. However, for the last couple days I've been doing pretty good. I've exercised 2 x and got my eating habits back under control, except for a bit of a splurge last night when my friends threw my husband and I a surprise belated anniversary party.

So anyway, to make a long story somewhat short, I'm ready to get back in the groove!

Luvinit
06-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Welcome Home Nicole!!!! We are here for you!! Way to get back on track. KEEP up the GOOD HARD Work!!!

Let us know how we can help AND keep POSTING!!!

Tracy

lmhall2000
06-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Isn't it funny how if you avoid the scale the pounds don't care- they still keep coming?? But you're on the attack mode now and nothing but onwards and downwards for ya!!

Wishing to Inspire YOU to Stay Healthy and Join in the fun of being a LOSER!

Tara

nativetxn
06-18-2003, 02:43 PM
Nicole, you mean you are human...just like me? You are not perfect....just like me? That's probably why I love you so much.

Welcome home, sweetie. Now don't stray so far and stay away so long from now on. Stay here with us and we will help each other. Promise?

{{{HUGS}}} we missed you, you are an important part of our family. So, I hate to tell you this but you're grounded ;)

Katholyn

KayleeUK
06-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Welcome Back Nicole :bounce:

TigH
06-18-2003, 03:38 PM
NICOLE!!! Do you see me wagging my finger at you???!!!???!!! Don't make me wag my finger at you again! ;) I MISSED YOU!!!! Glad you got over your insanity and came back to WISH!!!! You just keep exercising and remember how GOOD it feels to eat healthy foods instead of junk food! I just don't know what gets into my mind sometimes when I eat yucky stuff on my cheat day. My body feels so gross afterwards and it doesn't even taste as good as I remember it tasting. Glad you learned your lesson!!!

Now don't disappear again or I can't be held responsible for what I may do...just make sure you check through the peephole before you answer your door! ;)

nicolep91
06-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Thank you all so much for missing me!! :D

It really does feel good to be home.

I promise I won't disappear again for long. The only thing disappearing will be those nasty pounds I gained! lol!

Thanks again, everyone!!

Minniespal
06-19-2003, 07:23 AM
Welcome back Nicole.