PDA

View Full Version : The Firm

DisDee
06-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Borrowed the workout videos from a friend and started this morning. Has anyone had any success with this program? I think once I get familiar with the moves, it will work well for me. It will be nice to feel my muscles working again.

Luvinit
06-18-2003, 12:46 PM
Sorry...I have never tried it BUT ....CONGRATS on getting moving!! You will feel sooo much better!!! Its amazing what some exercise will do for ya!!

Tracy

pajamommy
06-18-2003, 12:49 PM
I love these workouts! I started using them back in Sept. and I've lost a dress size and about 12 lbs. without dieting. I had previously lost 30 lbs. and was using a treadmill for exercise, but I wanted to do something a little more intense and start using weights, and this was it. I actually am now at a point where I need to intensify again, so I started using Debbie Seibers' Slim Series, which really kicks butt, lol! Stick with the Firm, you will see results, everything will firm up and you'll get great muscle definition. Good Luck!

bicker
06-18-2003, 04:30 PM
My wife and I both use the Firm quite often. It's a really good mix of calorie burn and muscle building.