PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Free Star Thwarts Munchie Attack!

DVC Daisy
06-18-2003, 10:18 AM
I was suffering from a major munchie attach last night and I almost caved in and went for that bag of chips. All that I could think was that I would have to start my cheat free star over at 1! How sad would that be?

Soooo, in the long run, I ignored those chips and *saved* my star!

Just wanted to say thanks to Vija for sharing her cheat free star, and for all of the WISH members for their support. This is a great place!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

nativetxn
06-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Way to go, Daisy! How great is that?

I'm glad the "cheat free" star gave you the little extra strength you needed to avoid temptation but you really need to accept <i>some</i> of the credit, don't you think? You're the one who added the star to your signature so you should share the credit, I'm thinking.

So, congratulate yourself--you are doing great! I hope you are feeling proud of yourself, we're all proud <i>of</i> you.

mowsie dreamer
06-18-2003, 10:37 AM
That beautiful shiny star with that lovely number 9 look great! :D You should definately give yourself a pat on the back for that! It took 9 whole days of sticking to your program to get there! Congratulations for ignoring those chips!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I just posted to the star challenge thread-hope I will be adding one tomorrow!

TigH
06-18-2003, 02:54 PM
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome! I think the cheat free star is such a great idea and a TIGGERific way of keeping people motivated. In the end the reward isn't really the stars, it's knowing YOU were in control and were able to maintain a healthy lifestyle for an extended period of time. And every day you make it cheat free it gets EASIER to incorporate those healthy changes into your life!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Minniespal
06-19-2003, 08:41 AM
:tongue: Well done - your a star!!!!!!!

Jomrog
06-19-2003, 10:28 AM
Yay! Deb!!! What a strong show of willpower!! I am extremely impressed. Your star is looking good!!!:smooth:

PRINCESS VIJA
06-19-2003, 12:29 PM
The cheat free star has magical powers!!! Good for you for staying strong and true to yourself. I am so proud of you! But, the credit has to go to Jody, she found the star for me, which I say is a lifesaver for me!