PDA

View Full Version : Check IN

zurgswife
06-18-2003, 05:49 AM
OK...ladies from last nights chat....I'm still here...but I've decided to call my doctor this morning....(I still think I may have strained a muscle.)....I'll fill you in later....

Kabuli1
06-18-2003, 08:32 AM
Good decision!

Please let us know how it goes, we've all been worried about you!

Praying for you (oh and tossing PD, too!),

Karyn

Luvinit
06-18-2003, 09:22 AM
PLEASE let us know ASAP...I am sure everything is OKAY....but I am glad you are getting it checked out. Sending you some Prayers and Pixie Dust.*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tracy

zurgswife
06-18-2003, 10:29 AM
I'm AOK.....Doctor thinks it is the muscles in my chest wall that are strained or something....

Thanks for the good thoughts....

Mattsmom
06-18-2003, 10:33 AM
I was just going to send you a PM when I saw this thread! I've been thinking about you. You had us all worried last night in Chat!

Sorry your not feeling up to par, but I'm VERY glad it's only a strained muscle! Take care of yourself and feel better soon!:D

nativetxn
06-18-2003, 11:18 AM
Kimbal, I'm so glad that you saw the doctor. He did an ecg, right?

I had a contusion of the chest wall once--it was miserable. It was more than a heavy feeling, though.

I'm so relieved to know you got checked out today. I dreamed about you last night, I was worried :(

RaySharpton
06-18-2003, 12:02 PM
zurgswife, I am so relieved to hear that you are alright. Get well soon.

God bless you, best wishes, and encouragement, RaySharpton:)

zurgswife
06-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Kath... I went to the ER so they did the full battery of tests....It was a heavyness...felt like a small child sitting on my chest and breathing is difficult at times....

But I'm just exhausted now...took the day off....aaaaaaaaaaHHHHH (money out the window..)...Oh well better safe then sorry..

nativetxn
06-18-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm glad that you went to the ER and that you took the day off. You need a little rest and relaxation sometimes. Money you can make any day but if you run out of days....well....I think you know what I'm trying to say.

We were all very worried for you last night and I'm so relieved to hear that you had all of the tests etc and you are alright.

TigH
06-18-2003, 07:23 PM
Well I have no idea what happened, but I hope you are ok! Some kind of heart trouble? Please, fill in the clueless!!! Sending you pixie dust for an extra added measure!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

nativetxn
06-18-2003, 07:42 PM
Tig, Kimball started feeling a "heaviness" in her chest last evening. We were worried that she was having a heart attack.

Fortunately she was not.

zurgswife
06-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Thanks Kath....that's the jest...heaviness in chest....and went to ER finally th is morning (much to the chagrin of Chat members last night)...and everything is OK..with my heart...just muscle strain..

KarenNY
06-18-2003, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the update. My late husband had several heart attacks (which he thought was indigestion). He refused to get a checkup. He had a fatal MI when he was 44. So, you can understand why I joined everyone last night who urged you to get your pain checked out.

TigH
06-19-2003, 07:38 AM
Oh my, that must have been scary! Glad it is just muscle strain and not something more serious!!!!! Phew!

Kabuli1
06-19-2003, 08:58 AM
Kimball,

I'm so glad to hear that you're fine - well, except for the strained muscle. Don't ever be embarassed about checking something out that "might" be you heart. It's one of the reasons more women don't survive heart attacks - they just don't get help soon enough. Ya did the right thing, ok? And we are all so relieved for you. You're loved here, y'know?

Karyn

Beanie
06-19-2003, 11:40 PM
How scary for you, Kim!! I am glad to hear you are okay!