PDA

View Full Version : Did you get your STicker Planet Sale catalog?

crazyforpooh
06-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Oh I'll have to buy some more surprises for my SS Swap. They are having a pretty good sales. If you don't have a catalog you can look at their things on www.stickerplanet.com I have purchased from them before and they are great and have fantastic customer service if there is an issue.

I'm so happy the boards are back. I was having withdrawals earlier after not being able to talk with my DIS buds

Laura
A Scrapaholic

beansmom
06-17-2003, 06:07 PM
Too funny....I've been surfing that site on and off all day! I am definitely going home and place my order...I have turned a co-worker onto sp too!

nicki dahling
06-18-2003, 08:37 PM
Yes! And I am going to try real hard not to use it.

Disneynut11676
06-20-2003, 10:16 AM
My husband hid all of the credit cards so I wouldn't be able to order anything from it :( . I don't think there was anything in that catalog that I wouldn't love to have. They always seem to have great things! I may convince him to let me order some things for my SS though, so....

beansmom
06-20-2003, 10:24 AM
I have the cc# memorized!! :D

crazyforpooh
06-20-2003, 12:15 PM
but, I have made a vow that scrapbooking is a cash only hobbie. Am I good or what. Can't you use your debit card to order, I do

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Disneynut11676
06-20-2003, 12:21 PM
I could use the debit card, but DH has that also. Everything is in his name, so....

I only use the cards of I'm ordering something over the internet, otherwise, I use cash only. I've made a list of things that I really want though, so when he gets home from work, I will try to work my charm & get him to buy me just a "couple" things -- hey, it's on sale, so he should be happy!