PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to join in, too!

d.kurz
06-17-2003, 03:59 PM
It's time for me to join in here! I started counting WW points yesterday. I've joined WW so many times, I have 4 or 5 of those slide counters!!:teeth: :teeth:

Gonna get on the scale tomorrow. IF I can reach it. I've kicked it so far under my bureau I may never find it!

So do I have to sign up officially somewhere??

ohMom
06-17-2003, 04:09 PM
I get to be the first to officially welcome you to our family with big open arms!!! There are a couple stickies at the top of this board to help you get your WISH clipart which makes you official. Some folks put their plan in their signature, see below, which is helpful when you post questions, ideas, etc. Welcome Welcome!!!

nativetxn
06-17-2003, 04:12 PM
<b>d.kurz</b> I'm glad to see you here. I think you're going to find that participating in the WISH forum is very helpful in your efforts to lose the weight you want to lose.

I hope you will also post to the WISH challenge thread. You will find it right <b>HERE</b> (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323029) . Posting there will make you all official.

Sounds like you are well prepared and ready to hit the road to goal. You've got your determination, a great eating plan and your WISH support group. That's all you need. Welcome to WISH, I'm so glad you will be one of us now.

Katholyn

d.kurz
06-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Well, thank you for the kind welcome!

Luvinit
06-17-2003, 05:13 PM
Welcome D. I don't see your clippie yet!!!! You have come to the right place. We are a bunch of losers who will help guide you down the path to loserville!!! LOL

Tracy

d.kurz
06-17-2003, 05:16 PM
i have the clippie now!

Luvinit
06-17-2003, 05:18 PM
Good Job D...It looks Great on You...just weight (haha pun intended) until you get to add your losses!!

Tracy

wovenwonder
06-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Welcome Dorothy! Its nice to have someone else from PA around here.;) There aren't too many of us.

This is going to be your SUCCESFUL time of Weight Watchers because you have made this commitment. The support of WISH is just awesome --- just wait and see!

Check out ebay --- you might be shocked :eek: to see what you can get by selling a few of those slider thingies.

TigH
06-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Hello and welcome!

Hope you are able to find that scale and that you start to have a friendlier relationship with it! Another WWer here and I LOVE IT! You are in good company! Post often and let us know how you are doing!!! Glad to have you onboard!!! :) :) :) :) :)

karebear1
06-17-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm not on WW, but I wanted to say hey anyway! (OHHHHHHH- I'm a poet!!!!) You will love it here. You'll get all the support and help you need. People are terrifically supportive nad vERY helpful- so get your fingers ready to do some typing, '*** we like to hear from you as well!

dandave
06-18-2003, 09:37 AM
Welcome to WISH, Dorothy!! Glad you joined us! :D

RaySharpton
06-18-2003, 10:58 AM
Welcome to the W.I.S.H. board. There are so many nice and helpful folks here. And at the top of the boards are some WW recipes and WW help.

God bless you, best wishes, and encouragement, RaySharpton:)

d.kurz
06-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Thanks again for the welcomes! Dandave, why do I know your username? Survivor???

KayleeUK
06-18-2003, 02:16 PM
Welcome Dorothy to WISH :bounce: