PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Info from my WISH Friends.

wovenwonder
06-17-2003, 10:37 AM
After going thru board withdrawal yesterday and not being able to get in contact with too many of my WISH friends...... I realized that I need a 'back up' system for contact for when the boards are acting crazy.

Remember that when the boards are down, we can usually get in to Chat. [as Kath already posted].

But, I would also like to have some contact info for my WISHers. Whoever would be willing to PM their email address and/or their IM screen-name I will put you in to my address book.:D

My IM screen-name is 'wovenwonder'! [imagine that!]. And you can always find my email addy thru a link on my website which is www.wovenwonder.com -- so if you remember my board name -- you've got most basis covered.
:D

Annie&Hallie'sMom
06-17-2003, 10:42 AM
Jody, if it weren't for your emails, I would have had no contact with any of this great group. You are now on my AIM list. And if anyone ever wants to IM me via AOL, I can be found at Elizabethjames35.

And thanks for getting me back here! ;)

nativetxn
06-17-2003, 11:04 AM
In case others would like my info (you already have it Jody)...my email is katholynj@attbi.com and my aim handle is katholynhj and/or diskatholyn. Two names=two different computers=when I travel use the second one :)

karebear1
06-17-2003, 11:56 AM
you can IM or email me at ourdoodie@aol.com-

Sorry I wans't on my computer yesterday while this CRISIS was happening! I feel like such a SLACKER! BUT_ I'm really happy you're all back today! http://smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/jump.gif

wovenwonder
06-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the information everyone! I added it to my addy book. :D

lmhall2000
06-17-2003, 06:02 PM
I thought I was going to have conniptions everytime MSN said Disboards was not a website! UGH!! So please put me on yours- we're on dial up so we seem to have more problems than others. But I'm too frugal to give it up- thanks!!!
My email is lmhall2000@yahoo.com

Thanks wovenwonder!!
Tara

nativetxn
06-17-2003, 06:04 PM
I have a cable modem, Tara, and I couldn't access the DIS either.

AOL users seemed to get online alright, though, go figure :rolleyes:

Minniespal
06-18-2003, 08:26 AM
Hiya -

Don't know if I am too late but my e-mail address is minniespal4270@aol.com

Cthia
06-18-2003, 01:00 PM
What a great idea. I know when I went to the boards Monday I was so heartbroken thinking that the DIS may have shut down. I would be so lost without coming here.

Sending you my e-mail address.