PDA

View Full Version : OMG Major WISH/DIS Withdrawal today for me!

wovenwonder
06-16-2003, 08:00 PM
But thanks to Katholyn I got the addy for chat and was able to meet up with some wonderful DIS people there. If you get a chance --- stop in to chat to see all the folks that STILL cannot get on the dis.
:D

nativetxn
06-16-2003, 08:19 PM
Me too :( I need my WISH, this about killed me

Luvinit
06-16-2003, 08:19 PM
OH THANK GOODNESS!!!
Tracy

karebear1
06-16-2003, 08:37 PM
I just about died when I came home and read my email! I got about 5 emails from you guys- all going through withdrawl! ANd I wasn't there to help you through it! SORRY!!!!! :( But I'm happy to know you can get into the dis- in some places anyway!1 WELCOME HOME!!!!

geetey
06-16-2003, 08:55 PM
Whew!! I am glad to read that I wasn't the only one having difficulty accessing DIS today! What's really weird is that I STILL can't access it through IE but I can get here after I log onto AOL. I kept looking for a backdoor in!

karebear1
06-16-2003, 09:06 PM
You see?? Persistance pays off in more then one way!

Minniespal
06-17-2003, 07:06 AM
I thought I was the only one. I usually look in on the dis boards before I start work, it helps me to get through the day knowing you guys are there.

CrzyforPiglet
06-17-2003, 03:48 PM
I was about to think I'd lost my mind!!! I still can't directly access the boards from work (don't tell my boss) or home and can't get to my PMs but thank heaven for Kamy!! I remembered today she had a website and using her link to the boards was able to get in - THANKS KAMY :cool: I've had to bookmark her site so I can get my WISH fix. Even if I don't post - I depend on this site so much!! Hopefully this will all get straightened out soon. I need my WISH board!!

wovenwonder
06-17-2003, 03:51 PM
Vija can get on the CB but not WISH. I'm going to call and tell her to try getting in thru Kamy's website.
Thanks!
:D

TigH
06-17-2003, 04:20 PM
I have JimmyTammy to thank for getting me back here!! PHEW!!! I thought I was gonna have to CRY if I couldn't get back here! ;)

ohMom
06-17-2003, 05:10 PM
jimmytammy saved me too!!! i missed you all yesterday!!!!! so good to see you safe and sound;)

anniet
06-17-2003, 06:45 PM
Annie<-------------another WISHer in thanks to jimmytammy!!!

I'm warning you all, I'm taking down names and e-mail addresses whenever I stumble on them, and if I get locked out again, you are all going to hear from me! I can't stand being all alone in cyberspace (thank goodness I had my PM buddies to lean on!):)

NancyK
06-17-2003, 07:00 PM
How is everyone linking through jimmytammy? Debbie can't get on the boards and is having a fit.;)

anniet
06-17-2003, 07:18 PM
Nancy, jimmytammy was the one who sent us the link to get in. If you e-mail me at t54annie@hotmail.com I will send you the link if you want to send it to her.

PRINCESS VIJA
06-17-2003, 11:54 PM
Oh, it feels great to be back on! I still can't access the boards with the regular drop down menu below, I have to keep changing the number up above to coincide with the number of each individual board. It just takes me a little longer, but that's ok, I need my DIS! Thanks Jody and Katholyn for helping me out!

Debbie
06-18-2003, 09:17 PM
Is everyone else still having problems? I have to type in the isp number to get here, and I don't have the forum number for the Canadian or budget boards, and the drop down menus won't work for them. :( I thought that it was my computer, but if others are still waiting for normal, I'll wait, too. Can't stay, though. I need my sleep!

Fingers crossed that this will get fixed fast!

geetey
06-18-2003, 11:40 PM
Debbie,
I can only access the boards if I use AOL. I can't get on through IE. FRUSTRATING!! (and slower)

Will this http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=19 perhaps get you to the Canadian boards?

This is for the budget boards... http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22

I hope I was able to help!!

Debbie
06-19-2003, 07:08 AM
Thanks, Terry! I have now changed my favourites for each board from the disboards.com/..... to 198.64.133.85/....

I now keep the 198.64.133.85 in copy for the pull down menus to fix the URL. ugh. Trouble, but easier than not being here.

Can anyone else see the clippies? I'm basically getting the ole red X.

edited to add: Okay, sometimes, I'm slow. I have gone in and changed my siggie to the numerical isp numbers, too. NOW, at least I can see my own clipart!

Have a good day, everyone! Drink your water!