PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy's - LSS - Plano TX

janette
06-14-2003, 08:58 PM
Denise (d4disney) forwarded this email from Scrappy's. I've meant to make it to this store but haven't. I'll have to make a special effort to go to the closing sale though.

News from Scrappy's - June 13, 2003 (http://www.scrappys.net/News/Newsjun1303.html)

TO: Scrappy’s Customers
Instead of letting gossip have its way, I’ve opted to send out an email regarding the status of my Plano scrapbook store. I have decided not to renew my lease at this location, and close the Plano store completely. I have my hands too full, and I need to simplify my personal and business life. Closing the Plano store will allow me to focus more on the success of the Dallas store and our newest venture, online sales. It will also give me more time with my family, which I greatly desire!

The closing of the Plano store has no bearing whatsoever on the Dallas store. The Dallas store is stocked with the newest products on the market, and will continue to carry the latest and greatest product available. This includes the newest additions of the Scrappy’s line – collage and texture kits, new fiber colors, button mixtures, and collage cutouts on transparencies, cardstock, and vellum. We debuted these products at the Great American Scrapbook Convention last weekend. If you weren’t able to see them in our booth, be sure to stop by. In addition to our own products, the Dallas store now has the new definition stickers designed by Heidi Swapp for Making Memories, monochromatic tags and tag toppers by Deluxe Cuts, sports and Americana paper by What’s New, definitions and typewriter alphabets by Foofala, and a wonderful set of chalks by Loew Cornell with 36 colors for only $6.99!

The Plano store only will have a month long sale, beginning tomorrow, Saturday, June 14th. The sale will run as follows:

Saturday, 6/14 thru Friday, 6/20. 25% Off Entire Store
Saturday, 6/21thru Friday, 6/27 35% Off Entire Store
Saturday, 6/28 thru Friday, 7/4 45% Off Entire Store
Saturday, 7/5 thru Saturday, 7/12 55% Off Entire Store

No other discounts or offers can be combined with the store closing sale. All purchases at the Plano sale are final. Plano will continue to give punches for purchases and you may redeem completed punch cards, store credits, and gift certificates as usual. The store will be considered closed permanently as of 5pm on Saturday, 7/12.

Thank you for shopping at both of my store locations. I look forward to serving you at the Dallas store for a long time to come. And don’t forget to check out the online sales. Be sure to come into the Plano store and take advantage of the great deals over the next month. God bless each of you.

“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9

RRBB
06-14-2003, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up Janette (and Denise). Although I need absolutely nothing - especially after attending the GASC, checking out the grand opening of ReCollections, and spending time at another LSS today. But hey, who am I to turn my nose up at another scrapbook store sale.

bananiem
06-15-2003, 11:55 AM
NO!!! I love to go to Scrappy's!! Guess I'll have to take advantage of the 35% off weekend while I'm there. Sigh...

janette
06-17-2003, 09:52 PM
I went by on Monday. They didn't have lots of stock except for stickers & generic paper.

Picked up a few diecuts, some Mickey ears, roller coaster and one of the wizard lazer castle sets (Under the Sea) which was all they had. They did have some Disney stickers and I'm planning on a return trip when they are 55% off to pick up stickers I like to add to my collection of stickers I might use someday ;)