PDA

View Full Version : Oh Happy Me!!!! I just found out........

goofymom/pop
06-14-2003, 05:10 PM
:cool: I am going to Mexico.......:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Imagine the pages,....Imagine the colors.....:smooth: I am so excited I cant even decide which camera to take along.....oh yipppeee for me!!! What a wonderful trip my husband has decided to take me on.

Post your ideas girls......its gonna be a big book I can just feel it....lol!!!!

crazyforpooh
06-14-2003, 05:39 PM
Have never been but have a wonderful time. I hear the shopping is great.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Be sure to share your photos when you return.

Inlove4WDW
06-14-2003, 06:12 PM
I have to say...¡¡BIENVENIDA A MI CASA!! :p If I can help you, just let me know,ok?...BTW,when and wich part of my wonderful country are you going to visit? :confused:

Verºoºnica

DiznEeyore
06-14-2003, 06:20 PM
How wonderful!! Isn't it fun to think of the scrappin' possibilities of a great trip? :teeth:

goofymom/pop
06-15-2003, 08:22 AM
I am heading south of Cancun to the area between Akumal and Playa Del Carmen. I have been to Cancun a few times before and loved it. We have visited Chichen Itza ,snorkeled the wonderful reef, visit a cenote and dined at a folkloric dinner show...all wonderful. This time I am hoping for a interesting trip too. I here the town is small and cozy. The shopping on 5th ave wonderful. The beaches are supposed to be some of the best in the world. Sigh......I cannot wait.
So what part of Mexico are you from? I must say the Mexican people are the most wonderful and friendlist people I have ever encountered while traveling. Hey maybe you can help refresh my basic Spanish words.....like Por Favor.....denada.....hola...(sp?)

Once while traveling near Chichen Itza I needed a bathroom desperately so I ask a lady in Spanish where the bathroom was. Mind you I was so proud of my little phrase.....lol!!! But guess what!!! she answered in Spanish and I had no clue what she said......lol!!!!! So now I say in English......El Bano?????? with a desperate look on my face.;) It works better.

My daughter and son are as excited as I am. I here they offer bicycle tours in the area so you can get away from the hotel and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Ahhhhhhhh sounds so nice.

:smooth: oh only 6 weeks to go

pattyT
06-15-2003, 08:29 AM
I went to Cancun in 99 and it was WONDERFUL!
We loved the jet ski/ snorkel tour
and Senior Frogs for dinner!
and the shopping.....
oohhh the pages!
Have Fun!
PattyT

Spinning
06-15-2003, 09:13 AM
I have been there 2 times and had a blast! Love the shopping! My first trip I brought home so much pottery in my carry on! I could hardly lift it! I don't think I would be allowed now! LOL!
I can see all the great colors right now! Can't wait to hear about your trip!