PDA

View Full Version : Nesco roaster cooker

pumba
06-14-2003, 11:34 AM
does anyone have this .....my sister does and she keeps saying that it is so good in the summer time to roast anything.....and to make breads and do stews??????????? any pointers to look for if I get it

piratesmate
06-14-2003, 01:17 PM
My mother & older sister both have them. I don't have room for another appliance in the kitchen, unfortunately! (Of course I said that before the bread machine, before the coffee grinder & before I upgraded from a 2 slice to 4 slice toaster, but got them anyway.)

I'll ask tomorrow - if I remember! :rolleyes:

inky dinky doo
06-14-2003, 07:59 PM
I have three -- a 4-qt., a 6-qt., and an 18-qt. -- and love them all! I use them for everything from BBQ to green beans to an extra turkey or ham for the holidays. If you do any amount of cooking, I think you'll love it, too.

Pat

175 days and counting . . . again!

ltldeb
06-14-2003, 10:59 PM
We have the 6qt roaster and it's great! We've made a number of things in it, but roasting a chicken in it is so easy. And the chicken comes out so juicy and tender. I highly recommend it.

pumba
06-15-2003, 10:50 AM
guess my sister wasn't pulling my leg......and as you all know....I love to cook......so this sounds like my kind of deal..thanks again