PDA

View Full Version : **ss Swap Update**

pattyT
06-13-2003, 11:40 PM
You should all recieve your e-mails with your SS rules and info!

Let the shopping begin!

It is WAY past my bedtime and I am wiped so if you could please e-mail me that you recieved it, and whose you recieved so I can triple check everything again I would appreciate it!

Just e-mail me or message me if you have any questions or concerns!

:smooth:
PattyT

crazyforpooh
06-14-2003, 11:46 AM
Thanks, I sent a reply e-mail to you. Hope you got it.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

nicurn
06-14-2003, 11:48 AM
hey patty, I got mine, I'm off to begin the shopping! :D maggie

JudithM
06-14-2003, 04:23 PM
Patty, thank you for your time & efforts in putting this swap together & for allowing last minute participants :). I sent you an email a little while ago. Just curious ... how many of us are participating in this SS Swap?

I was looking around at my LSS today ... & in case I didn't provide enough info in my questionnaire :) ... I like the pink book about mosaics :) ... any book/booklet on borders :) ... I saw some new Disney card stock - about 4"x6" size :) ... , And of course, if you happen to be at WDW before September those new Mickey ears scissors are adorablle!! Just food for thought :) ....

RRBB
06-14-2003, 04:33 PM
Thanks Patty. I got my SS just in time to go to my LSS for a big sale. I had lots of fun shopping for her (and myself of course.)

Pammy jo
06-14-2003, 06:29 PM
Sent you a pm. This is going to be fun, fun, fun!

pattyT
06-15-2003, 09:42 AM
only two people I haven't heard from - but I'm not worried I'm sure I will!

I will give you tidbits about our group throughout the comming months.

;)

Have Fun Shopping! - I know I am -

oohhh --- and enough of you were vague with the 'I got my SS name' and didn't tell me who it was that I don't know who has me! - I do know who doesn't though LOL

PattyT

Tidbit # 1 - There are 12 Secret Sisters in our group!

Spinning
06-15-2003, 09:50 AM
Hope you got my email...
OOOHHHH the secret sisterhood.....I know for sure DH will think I am nuts if he finds I have joined a "secret" group! HAHAHHA

aurora19
06-16-2003, 12:09 AM
Patty,

I sent you email this morning - hope you got it!

Should we also do a thread once we receive our monthly goodies?

Also - if you need to have angels - I'm sure we would all put in a few items.

Spinning
06-16-2003, 08:06 AM
I am confussed. What about Angels? Is someone looking for some...did I miss something? Am I suppose to add angels in my SS gift?

pattyT
06-16-2003, 08:13 AM
In the 'rules'
I just said that if you are unable to send your SS a pkg for whatever reason at any time please let me know -
we can find some angel on the board to step in and replace! We don't want anyone missing a month :(

thats all!

PattyT

Tidbit # 2 - 4 out of 12 of our DIS sisters are from Massachusetts!

Spinning
06-16-2003, 08:20 AM
Thanks Patty you know me I just put on my list look for angels! HAHAHAHHA Shopping at it's best!

aurora19
06-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Sorry to confuse you Spinning - on another swap we were requested to send 2-3 items to the swap moderator to provide a package for anyone whose swap partner dropped out/couldn't finish... So I wasn't sure if Patty would like us to do that as well.

Patty - you didn't answer my orig question if you would like us to start a thread once we've received our goodies from our ss.

TIA

pattyT
06-16-2003, 09:56 AM
Either we can start a new thread or use this one -
doesn't matter to me :)
Whoever gets one first can decide :)

PattyT

paulinewdw
06-16-2003, 10:07 AM
Could be my access(I am at work) I cannot PM you either(must be the new security here)

paulinewdw
06-18-2003, 07:18 PM
Did I do something wrong? Please answer me regarding this, thanks.