PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why I do this to myself...

Beanie
06-13-2003, 09:15 PM
We just got Russell Stover SF Peppermint Patties up here and full well knowing they would not agree with me, I had to buy a bag of them to try them out! I am paying for it now! :( I only ate one of them and have spent the ENTIRE day in the bathroom!:(:(:(

...but...on the bright side, I am leaving tomorrow for Lake George, New York and won't be back until next Friday! :) So, I hope you all have a great week and I will miss you! I won't have any internet access while there (decided I <b>really</b> needed to have a full vacation right now!:p), so please forgive me if I am not able to catch right up when I get back!! ;):)

I plan to stay on Atkins while there, well I might have a few more glasses of wine then I should ;) but other than that, I am good to go! Have fun everyone!! :):)

Don't forget about W.I.S.H. chat on Tuesday night this week!! Kath would love to have you there with her!! :):)

nativetxn
06-13-2003, 09:29 PM
Have a wonderful vacation, Bean.

This was your last pass for using sad smilies, you know. Now that you know without a doubt what sugar alcohols do to you, you have to replace :( with :p. I'm pretty sure that's in the bylaws ;)

Jomrog
06-13-2003, 09:54 PM
Have a great trip Beanie. Might I suggest you give the peppermint patties away? ;)

karebear1
06-13-2003, 09:59 PM
Kath's right about the by laws beanie!!!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time on your vacation! Enjoy those little angels of yours and spend some good quality time with DH. I will miss hearing from you- and don't know what I'm gonna do when I'm going nuts, am depressed or thrilled about somehting that's happened in my food life :p - sounds funny doesn't it? But it
's true. What will I do? I'll be thinking about you and what a great time you're having!

nativetxn
06-13-2003, 10:00 PM
You will just come here to WISH, Karen, your support group will be right here waiting if you need us.

DixieDreamer
06-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Hey Beanie! Have a great vacation! Give those SF peppermint patties to someone you are NOT fond of! LOL!

Kelsie
06-13-2003, 10:52 PM
Have a wonderful time Beanie! Those PP's do the same to me but hey, think of all the fiber you would have to eat to get the same effect. ;)

Now, go and enjoy! :)

yasuern
06-14-2003, 07:29 AM
Have a great Vacation!
:D

ohMom
06-14-2003, 07:36 AM
have a wonderful vacation Beanie!! I will miss you but know you are enjoying your family and time away from everything!

I had to throw away a bag of SF Reese cups yesterday - at 1 pt each they aren't a great bargain on WW and shoooey!! well that's all I'll say about them!

looking forward to seeing you all refreshed when you're back!

addicted_to_WDW
06-14-2003, 08:26 AM
Have a great trip Beanie. :)

Jiminy102
06-14-2003, 08:42 AM
I LOVE PEPERMINT PATTIES!!!! ANd the SF stuff does not bother me at all!!!! I wonder if wehave them here!! I need to look!! Have a great time beanie!!!!

Luvinit
06-14-2003, 08:45 AM
Have a Safe and FUN time Beanie...I will miss you!!! Don't worry you were NOT alone last night...except my problem was the turtles. LOL!!

Tracy

mowsie dreamer
06-14-2003, 01:10 PM
Have a wonderful trip, Beanie! :D :D :D But leave the SF Peppermint Patties at home!:D :D

KayleeUK
06-14-2003, 02:00 PM
Have a great vacation :D

tiggerlover
06-14-2003, 02:25 PM
Have a wonderful trip Beanie. I used to spend summers in Lake George when I was a girl and I have wonderful memories of being there. However I do agree, leave the SF Peppermint Patties behind. ;)

TigH
06-15-2003, 08:59 AM
Hope you are having a great weekend, Beanie! Listen, don't be so hard on yourself!!! You only had ONE, not a whole bag full!!! I am proud of you! Your before and after pictures prove that you are really sticking with the program and treating yourself right. There is nothing wrong with having a small treat once in a while. I am only sorry that it made you feel so sick!

Can't wait for you to get back! :) Miss ya!!!!!

Debbie
06-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Enjoy yourself, your family and your time away, Beanie! We'll miss you, but know that you are having a wonderful vacation!