PDA

View Full Version : Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, to DisneyWorld We Go!

Zoo Keeper
06-13-2003, 09:30 PM
Hello everyone!
This will most likely be my last post before I journey to WDW.

How great can a day get! Tomorrow we leave for Disney early in the AM so we'll be there by noon....and....it's my birthday!

Thanks everyone for your support.....I'll be back posting real soon:(

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Here we go.......

nativetxn
06-13-2003, 09:35 PM
Have a wonderful birthday and a safe and <b>magical</b> trip. Be sure and have as much fun as possible :)

yasuern
06-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Hi Sue,

ENJOY YOUR VACATION!! I myself am looking forward to next Sunday when we go to WDW! My Neice Jenn is going to be at WDW she also leaves tomorrow for 5 nights at OKW it was our gift to her for getting into Nursing school and always staying here when we go on vacation and taking such good care of our 4 legged family members!

I wish I was leaving tommorrow! Again Enjoy your trip!! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

mowsie dreamer
06-14-2003, 01:47 PM
Have a wonderful, magical trip Sue! AND a wonderful, magical birthday, too! It should be a lot of fun to celebrate your birthday at DisneyWorld! We'll miss you while your gone, but have a great time!:D :D :D

Debbie
06-14-2003, 03:32 PM
Hey, Sue! Have a wonderful trip and a fabulous birthday! http://diettalk.com/forums/images/smilies/birthday.gif Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

TigH
06-15-2003, 10:03 AM
Hope you have a marvelous trip! Looks like the weather will be nice (nice enough for the rainy season!) You are probably here right now, in a park someplace, maybe waiting for a Dole Whip at the MK (mmm, dole whips.....) ;) See you when you get back! Enjoy and happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!