PDA

View Full Version : Well, its about time!!!

Dizzy-Disney4
06-13-2003, 05:54 AM
Someone must have had a talk to my scale during the night. After being stalled at 18 pounds (sooo close to that 20 pound clippie) for MORE than a month...I got up this morning and I'm down to 21 pounds lost!!!!
http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/ink/659/line13.gif
http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/ink/659/line15.gif
http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/ink/659/sunny02.gif
What a beautiful day!!!

I thought I was going for the longest stall on record...funny thing is I haven't done anything different in the last few days to explain this.:confused: Oh well, I'll take it, because not only do I have my 20 pound clippie FINALLY, I'm also down into a whole new "decade" of numbers....177!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

TigH
06-13-2003, 05:56 AM
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations! What determination! You are GREAT GREAT GREAT, what a wonderful loss and a terrific surprise to start the weekend! Woo-hoo! That is a beautiful looking clippie, and it's wonderful that you are in the 170s now!!!!

Jomrog
06-13-2003, 05:56 AM
That is just terrific!!! You are an inspiration to us who are "stalled" to stick with it!!! Thanks.

Your clippie looks great on you!!!:smooth: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

anniet
06-13-2003, 05:57 AM
<marquee><font size=20><font color=purple> Congratulations Kathy!!!! You go girl!!!!</marquee></font></font>

Minniespal
06-13-2003, 06:07 AM
Kathy -

Well done, you are an inspiration to us all!!

Debbie
06-13-2003, 05:35 PM
Congratulations! I guess the old adage was right. Things do come to those who wait! ;)

DixieDreamer
06-13-2003, 05:49 PM
I think the key to your success... is you included a slice of "patience" in your daily menu! Good for you and Congratulations! :teeth:

DVC Daisy
06-13-2003, 07:23 PM
Congratulations!

How wonderful that when that scale finally moved it was quite a jump! Yippee....

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Your clippie looks great on you too.

nativetxn
06-13-2003, 08:51 PM
That's the way Atkins works. Interesting, huh?

Aren't you glad that you didn't give up? Look how successful you are! I love your new clipart. Don't get too attached, I imagine you will be trading up again soon.

I'm so proud of you for persevering and not giving up!

Katholyn