PDA

View Full Version : 2 1/2 miles!!

Wagamama
06-12-2003, 02:16 PM
woohoo!! i walked again today! anyone else go walking? it's not sunny, but its really nice out!

kamgen
06-12-2003, 02:24 PM
Good for you! We have tons of rain...good thing I can do my 2mile WATP in the house! Got it done this morning...wahoo!!!

Glad it is nice out for you!

TigH
06-12-2003, 03:08 PM
Yipee for you! I guess this means your feet feel better today! We are HOPEFULLY walking tonight if it's dry enough after dinner. Stupid Florida summer thunderstorms...mumble grumble mumble. :) :) :) :) :)

nativetxn
06-12-2003, 03:18 PM
I did one mile inside a little while ago. If I find any more gumption I'll do another half mile later :)

imgoingtodisney
06-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Way to go! Feels great, doesnt it?

If its not raining when I get out of work in 1.5hrs I need to mow the grass

Wagamama
06-12-2003, 04:14 PM
it felt great! my feet still hurt (especially the left one) and my shins feel like they've split in half, but i walked anyways...no pain, no gain! :teeth:

you know something funny? i went grocery shopping before I started walking so i had grocery bags in my left hand. i had twisted the bags around and around my hand. about half a mile into my walk a woman came running past me, stopped and started screaming, "your hand, your hand"! i looked down and realized my hand had turned a nasty blueish/blackish/green color. i had cut off the blood to it but accident...she helped me undo the shopping bag twists and kept shaking my hand to bring blood back. :rolleyes:

i have never been so mortified in my life :rolleyes:

KayleeUK
06-12-2003, 04:19 PM
Well Done you :D

blanq
06-12-2003, 09:37 PM
Wagamama, you are doing so well with your walking...I'm proud of you for keeping it up! I walked with you again today. My usual 4 miles. Today though I took on the meanest, nastiest hill in town. It is so steep that they close it from November through April! It's called "Chilicoot Hill", and I thought I would die chuggin up that thing today. But, I made it! I also got my 1/2 hour in at Curves today, and stayed on my eating program with NO cheating!

Linda

Beanie
06-12-2003, 10:58 PM
I haven't walked in two days!!:( I have been to busy shoveling cedar mulch that we are putting around our hedges...so even though my lower part isn't working out, my upper body has had one heck of a workout for two days! LOL

Minniespal
06-13-2003, 06:52 AM
Well done - It is sunny here but windy and quite cold so I will have to do m running at the gym tonight.