pattyT
06-11-2003, 02:58 PM
I LOVE CM 12X12 albums-
but I am tired of the price :(
What album do you use and like?
PattyT

Favorite Auntie
06-11-2003, 03:30 PM
I am NOT a CM consultant, but I do love their albums. I have purchased some different ones at Michaels and I am not happy with them at all. That is the only thing that I buy from CM anymore. I figure that if I am putting all this effort into the book , I want it to last a LONG time!!!

DMoss3377
06-11-2003, 03:42 PM
My personal preference are post bound albums...and I lean toward Dalee albums mostly. However, I have and do like Memories post bound and there's a couple other new ones at my LSS that are great quality, have wonderful fabric covers and are around $25 each for a 12X12.

The one think I really like about CM albums that I'm now starting to see on postbound albums is that the spine has a nice clean finished look to it. There is a company that makes post bound albums, can't remember off the top of my head...that is now using the same principal on their spines. :) It's great.

I like to try new ones, and luckily my LSS will exchange or return albums as long as they haven't been opened. So I may pick one up and then decide I don't like it once I get it home. :)

bananiem
06-11-2003, 08:00 PM
I also do post bound and prefer the Dalee albums. If I have to I also use the Pioneer, but I don't think they are as sturdy.