PDA

View Full Version : I can have a craft corner in my apartment!

FergieTCat
06-09-2003, 11:51 AM
I admit, you'd have to live in a small apartment to appreciate my excitement ...

I realized that if I move a low bookcase, I could fit a table into that corner! (Yes, well, I never really thought about it, I guess) Finally, a home for my scrapbook stuff, which is currently on my dining room table and in a cardboard box.

Dance of happiness and joy ...

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

rvoto
06-09-2003, 11:58 AM
it will be so nice for you to get a special spot I am jumping for joy for you too.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Beanie
06-09-2003, 06:05 PM
Isn't it wonderful to have a "place" for everything? My oldest DD just moved out of the house, so you can guess what I did with her room!! ;):)

Jiminy102
06-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Yeah Donna!!!! I am in the process of rearranging my craft room!! I took out the cornor desk that my sewing maching lived on because my Mom is giving me her sewing machine stand. I am also cleaning out all my pampered chef paperwork and stuff since i no longer have my buisness!! That will give me more room so I can get brave and do something with the scapbook stuff I am collecting!!!

nicki dahling
06-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Nothing like your own space to make you a happy scrapper.

DiznEeyore
06-09-2003, 09:44 PM
How wonderful that you're going to have a space of your own! I bet it will make you even more creative than you already are! :teeth: