PDA

View Full Version : Have you checked out AC Moore's revamped Scrapbook section?

crazyforpooh
06-08-2003, 09:21 PM
Went with a friend out scrapbook shopping today. We had a blast. She is just getting into scrapbooking so she bought lots. I refrained and only bought what I think I'll use (Ya Right!)

Any way have you seen AC Moore's revamped scrapbook section. They are carrying a lot on new things. I really like the Specialty Mat Stacks in Mulberry and Vellum by 'Die Cuts with a view' I also bought some 4 x 6 and 4 x 10 overlay templates. I've seen them in other's albums so I thought I'd give them a try on some scenary pictures. AC Moore also had brads, buttons, and all those new embelishments. Oh and I got some Memory Mates by 'Dress it Up' they are real cute.

So, ladies go check out your local AC Moore if you haven't lately.

After AC Moore we of course made a trip to Michaels for their paper sale 3/$1.00 for 12x12. Then we went to a LSS store that I'd never been to before won't go back I wasn't real impressed.

Oh one thing that they had at AC Moore which was a $1.00 cheaper at Michaels were "fresh tags"

I can't wait to go shopping for my SS Swap.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

JudithM
06-08-2003, 10:01 PM
You make me want to run out to AC Moore, Michael's & my LSS, but it's ten o'clock on Sunday night! Maybe tomorrow ... thanks for letting us know.

aurora19
06-09-2003, 11:06 AM
I was at AC Moore about a week ago and it looked great but they hadn't gotten everything in yet/displayed. I am dying to get those new Mulberry and Vellum Mat Stacks - saw them at the SDV this weekend (another scrapper had them) - I had scrappers envy!

Favorite Auntie
06-09-2003, 12:41 PM
I haven't gotten there yet, but now I am dying to! I hope my AC Moore did some revamping like yours... I am addicted to scrapbookking! My sisters make fun of me, but believe me they love to see all the beautiful pictures of their "darlings" in my books!:Pinkbounc

JESW
06-09-2003, 04:26 PM
Yes, it's looking good! :)

The Belllingham, MA store is supposed to be having some scrapbooking "event" on June 29th but I don't know anything else about it....

Jill

ltldeb
06-09-2003, 09:12 PM
I stopped in the Bellingham store last week and saw some of the new stuff. I bought a few things, but could have gone crazy. I'm sure I'll be going back. :D