PDA

View Full Version : SB: Question about using eyelets

gshoemate
06-08-2003, 05:12 PM
I'm just getting back to scrapbooking after taking 4 years off and there are so many new products out there. I am excited about using eyelets but find they are expensive at my local craft stores. I have found a place on line that I can get a package of 100 in variety colors for only 1.99....my local scrapbook store has 1 color of 25 for 1.75. Does it matter what brand the eyelets are? I would hate to by the inexpensive ones and have them not work. Thanks for any input.

Spinning
06-08-2003, 08:51 PM
I don't know alot about eyelets but I do know you need a mat and a setter/hammer. I order all the time online. Many times it is cheaper and better! So I say go for it!

MerryPoppins
06-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Where did you find them? Sounds like a good deal.

You'll need a setter, a hammer and a tiny hole punch. I don't use a special mat or hammer (just use things around my house). I did buy a setter and a small regular hole punch instead of the ones that you normally see with eyelets.

gshoemate
06-10-2003, 07:41 AM
I found them at a website called Buttons Galore and More...here's the address. http://www.buttonsgaloreandmore.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MB&Category_Code=2301

MerryPoppins
06-10-2003, 12:40 PM
I'll have to check out the link. Thanks. I have several colors, but you can always use a few more at that price.