PDA

View Full Version : Great American Scrapbook Convention: Chantilly

Pammy jo
06-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Anyone else going? It's in 11 days and I can't wait. REad some of the threads from the Texas one and it sure sounds like fun!

RRBB
06-08-2003, 05:02 PM
I'm sure you'll have a great time. This was my first time to go to a scrapbooking convention and it was a blast. Of course I spent WAY too much money. There were so many neat things there that was hard to decide which to invest in. There were also a few things that I'd question putting into my scrapbooks but would probably be fun to use on cards or something else - wood die cuts (isn't that where the lignin that we're supposed to avoid comes from???) or fragrance. I'm just now going through all my purchases, workshop goodies, and give-aways. Boy did I bring home a load.

nicurn
06-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Can't wait! maggie

DMoss3377
06-09-2003, 08:53 AM
I'm so psyched for the Chantilly scrapbook convention. I went to the convention last year when they had it in Alexandria. It was so crowded, but I had a lot of fun. I didn't do any classes or crops last year...but I'm making up for that this year. I've signed up for the crops Weds - Friday nights. And I'm taking 8 classes!

:):):):)

Can hardly wait!